IndiaDivine.org

The Yoga and Crystals Configuration E-Book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

My last book - 'The Mystical Crystal' - has been translated into four languages - German, Portuguese, Hebrew and Polish - and is still selling very well throughout the world.

A large number of healers and therapists practise yoga, in one of its many forms. Although, I know, from the numerous emails which I have received from all four corners of the world, that many yoga therapists and teachers already use crystals in their yogic teachings and practices, it was drawn to my attention that there were thousands and thousands of yoga therapists worldwide who still did not know how to use crystals to amplify their yogic energies.

For the past 20+ years, in which I have been presenting courses, workshops and seminars in crystal healing, I have always emphasised that crystals may be used to amplify the healing energies of ALL natural therapies. And today, there are many reflexologists, acupuncturists, Aromatherapists and reiki therapists who use crystals in all of their healing treatments!

Yoga therapists too are no exception - and in my new e-book - 'Yoga and Crystal Configurations' - I have included some basic information on how to use your crystals for healing purposes, as well as detailed information, with many helpful and descriptive illustrations, on some of the most effective ways to combine the powerful crystalline energies with those of your present Yogic practices.

Yoga and Crystal Configurations - the e-book - is now available for only £3.95

To buy your copy of 'Yoga and Crystal Configurations e-Book' - please click below:-

http://www.templeofpeace.net/yogaebookorder.htm

With many crystal blessings

Geoffrey KeyteCrystal Master, Reiki Master, Crystal Reiki MasterThe Temple of Peacehttp://www.templeofpeace.net