kryias andmeditations for procastination

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For procrastination.

Just do it!

(({ ' ~ )

Actually, a laya yoga meditation like: Ek ong kara

on Sat Kartar Kaur's FLOW CD is good.

Clean out the bowels because something is stuck someplace!

Satnam.

Kind regards,

Siri Bandhu

Kundalini-Yoga , Ver Tips <ver_tips wrote:>> Sat Nam,> > What kryias or meditations can be done to fight procastination?> > Thanks for your answers>

There's a meditation in the Sadhana Guidelines that's said to help

with difficulty completing projects. It's called Tapas Karam Kriya, I

think. Maybe reciting the 7 Sutras of the Aquarian Age, too...

-Sat Nam Singh

Kundalini-Yoga , Ver Tips <ver_tips wrote:

>

> Sat Nam,

>

> What kryias or meditations can be done to fight procastination?

>

> Thanks for your answers

>

Try chanting the 2 following mantras 2 mantras chant them 108 times each TWICE a day minimum period of 40 days

If you break any mantra Discipline we have to restart the 40 days discipline

Chant your other Mantras in Unison with these there is no problem.

Mantras must always be chanted with total love for the divine, without expectation.

God Knows why you are chanting so there is no need to ask God Before starting the Mantras you can tell God in the beginning that you are chanting these for this problem. No need to ask again

CHAMUNDAYEI MANTRA

To invoke Total protection against impossible odds and to increase our SELF CONFIDENCE & Grounding we can chant this mantra. It allows victory against seemingly unconquerable forces this is the great Chamundayei mantra :

"OM EIM HRIM KLIM CHAMUNDAYEI VICHHE NAMAHA ''

One morning in my prayers I suddenly saw the Kali Maa/Chamundayei standing in front of me. She said Amarjit I have come for your blessings. I was scared this Dark menacing Goddess Kali Maa asking me for a blessing. I ran away where ever I turned She was standing in front of me. Exhausted I saw I had no choice I raised my palm and said God I bless her please let me escape.

Then Babaji showed an amazing scene the creation of KaliMaa. This very very Divine and Beautiful Goddess Chamundayei was standing in the middle of the universe fighting a helpless battle against the might of the dark side. She was killing Demons after demons and slowly she was being overcome. then She cried out God why have you foresaken me Help me please.

Then out of the darkness came a voice & God spoke and said Open your mouth Chamundayei. She did and a Huge Vacuum started

Then suddenly All the Demons started entering her MOUTH/her very Essence as she digested them she became Blacker and blacker soon there no more Demons left and finally she had won the battle.

After this day she has also been called Kali MAA. She is amazing.

GANAPATHI Mantra When we have a conflict within our layers of consciousness it directly affects our mind control as one part of our consciousness example

I can do it, no I can't do it

for a person with a weight problem

there is an I which wants to eat (or smoke or Drink)too much

there is another "I" who does not want to eat too much.

We encounter with this idea of multiple "I's" all the time due to lack of unification of our consciousness

This is due to lack of unity within the various Devas within us ,the result is conflict within us.

One way to regain control/unision of the Devas within us is the Ganesha/Ganapathi Mantra.

There is a phantom Chakra at the base of our spine which is called the Ganesha Phantom Chakra.

Translation of Ganesha means the layers of different consciousness within us. This mantra sends information to all these Devas within us saying Hey Devas, I am now serious . I need to be in charge of all the various Devas/consciousness within this Divine Temple my Body . DEVAS, the spiritual message you are receiving from this mantra is to be in unison be unified :

"OM GUM GANAPATAYEI NAMAHA

Amarjit Singh