IndiaDivine.org

Migraines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat nam,

A friend shared with me that her friend suffered migraines after doing yoga.My friend didn't know what 'type' of yoga her friend was practicing.Has anyone heard of KY causing migraines ?Is it from the release of toxins ?

I'd appreciate any info.

in light,

Cindy

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Sat Nam, I personally have suffered with migraines for 20 years. I have actually found improvement with Kundalini Yoga, diet awareness & regular Osteopathic treatments are the most excellent thing for releasing the intangled patterns of an active lifestyle. I'm not free of them, but they are greatly reduced. And I've never experienced one as a result of KYoga. I'm active on drinking water, reducing my sweets of all kinds, & keeping my dairy intake rather low. This is what works for me. Trial & error to some degree. Long deep breathing pranayams are helpful. An intense phase of stress, like meeting a deadline, may cause one. And lately I've been questioning if too much wheat can affect me. Hope this is helpful. Migraines are still a mystery.Blessings, Mukanday Kaur