IndiaDivine.org

Iron & Women ~ �rishi knot� or granny knot ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Liquid Floradix is great for women who still have menses and/or iron deficiency.

I take 2 large bottles/year. The first 3 days I take 2 shots/day. (It comes with a little shot glass. One shot a day is their dosage.)Then I take 1 shot/day until the bottle is gone. It tastes GOOD! Because it is plant based (Flora= flower/plant, dix = 10), Floradix, 10 flowers, it isn't constipating.

It's not cheap, but way less expensive than lethargy.

Studies have shown that girls with low iron flub in mathmatics. When their iron levels are adjusted, they function (should I say, "do functions"?) as well as the boys!

Iron carries O2 to the body's tissues. This is what we work with in yoga, the breath=O2 delivery.

Also, the iron in the blood keeps you within the earth's magnetic field. For now, we are on the planet, so this is where we should be functioning. Make it work for you!

Satnam.

Kind regards,

Siri Bandhu, Moderator

Kundalini-Yoga , "peaceblossombaby" <peacehoney wrote:>> Sat Nam, Sat Avtar> First let me say how lucky you are to have this "problem" -- some of> us have hair which refuses to grow really long, no matter what we do> :+) However, my suggestion would be to either twist hair up at the> crown chakra (I have curly hair and find a heavy elastic band wound> round and round at the base of the hair after twisting the hair is> sufficient to hold it up all day), or you could try braiding it. You> can braid, then twist all into a bun, or have a long braid down your> back. I imagine you probably should keep your hair long, which you> body is telling you by your head being cold all the time. > In regards to shedding, be sure to brush hair every day with a natural> bristle brush. Also, I used to lose literally handsful of hair at> every shampooing, to the point I thought maybe I'd be bald one day> LOL! Anyway I had two different doctors, one an acupucturist and one> an MD, tell me that such hair loss is caused by an IRON DEFICENCY. It> made sense because I have always been borderline anemic. I took 3> iron tabs daily (of 29 mg. each, I think -- be sure to use natural> iron or you'll be constipated something fierce), and in less than 3> weeks, guess what, no more shedding! YAY!!> Hope this helps,> Love and Peace> Hari Shabad kaur> Eagle Point, OR>