IndiaDivine.org

2009 Aquarian Wisdom Calendar is here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat nam everyone,

I am writing to let you know that the 2009 Aquarian Wisdom calendar (Yogi Bhajan Everyday) is here and available today. This is our 9th year and we are pleased to present it a full 3 weeks before it usually arrives. Please click one of the links below to purchase it from your favorite vendor. Order early! Last year we ran out!

Also news: as of 2009 we will no longer be offering the email service of the same daily Yogi Bhajan quotes. Unfortunately that is failed business venture. BUT since the main effort with the email service was to share the quotes in different lanugages around the world - we are super happy to let you know that instead we have created a book with the 2009 quotes translated into 5 languages each day along with the English quote. Yogi Bhajan: Around the World will offer the quotes in Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian and English. It will be available by print on demand and we are expecting it to be ready around the end of November. Updates will be posted on our website. www.aquarianwisdom.com and I will write again once it's come out.

Click on one of the links to purchase the 2009 Aquarian Wisdom calendar today.

Ancient healing Ways www.a-healing.com

Spirit Voyage www.spiritvoyage.com

Aquarian Wisdom www.aquarianwisdom.com

Blessings and love to you all!

Darshan

Miracles happen when we choose love.

Check out my new website: www.changeyourselfchangetheworld.org

www.aquarianwisdom.com - www.nnmdiabetes.comblog: www.myspace.com/mydarshan