IndiaDivine.org

YOGA for Youth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, Beautiful Yogis,

Despite the maddness in the world, there is hope in the air!

The dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is being lifted up and becons all of us to get on board. We want you to ge on board with I AM THE DREAM and help us fulfill our promise to serve urban youth with tools that foster hope and self respect for themselves and their communities.

We are asking yoga teachers to dedicate one yoga class on or around January 15th, to Dr. King, in honor of his vision and DREAM for our youth. Then donating all or part of the proceeds of that class to YOGA for Youth. We will champion you as an I AM THE DREAM "Hero" by listing you and your class on our website and linking it to your site for 3 months

The process is easy: Log on to our website and follow the instructions on the home page to register. Contributions can be made via the website as well.

www.yogaforyouth.org whatsup 323-735-0500

Thank you very much! You are helping to change the lives of thousands of young people who are falling through the cracks. It is not just for the benifit of inner city incarcerated youth, but for the affluent kids as well who are feeling alienated and are hooked on drugs.

Check out the attached, and spread the word. Forward to every yoga teacher and yoga studio on your mailing list. Everything is on our website. Thank you again, and lets make this a year of peace and joy for everyone!

Peace,

Krishna Kaur and I AM THE DREAM staff