IndiaDivine.org

Happy New Year: grow the in 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat nam.I just now had the urge to email the world kundalini yoga community with Happy New Year's blessings.That's it. OK, a little more...I'm psyched to be alive, experiencing this weird, amazing time and life. From a partying, conservative brat - yet pretty hip, to a proselytizing, libertarian yogi - I've sure grown in the last decade. I've got to thank Himat Singh and Sat Kartar for gracing my transition into yogidom. And I thank the sages of all cultures - throughout history - for showing me humanity's potential. And I thank the martyrs of conspiracies for confirming my suspicions that the elite were acting selfishly with this human gift. And now I've been thrust away from political consulting to teaching history to inner

city charter school students. All within the context of the biggest Bust in human history. We're in for a thrilling 2009, for sure!I feel blessed beyond belief, with my family, friends, sangat and the world and everything in it and out of it.2012 awaits. But we yogis are doing our part. Thank god for a half hour's Sat Kriya every morning.P.S. 3HO's is important. Please forward to your teachers and students, encouraging everyone to join with an email to kundalini-yoga- . Anyone can join also by clicking the purple button at www.3ho.org or www.kundaliniyoga.com.And if you're an event organizer or provider of a kundalini yoga service, please post the details with an email to kundalini-yoga . We love knowing our options1Sat nam,Amar Atmacreator, 3HO's international Charles D. Frohman202-258-8027 Join me at Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=48876836346#/profile.php?id=579996650 & ref=profile