IndiaDivine.org

Worldwide Prayer for the New President

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Not trying to be negative or go into politics here, but I made up my mind when hedidn't event comment on the massacre that happened in Gaza. So someone pleaseput a curse on him.Sorry for the negativity. :)

Much loveMikeOn Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Sarita <sarita1969 wrote:

From Karmacaffe:

Hello everyone,In three days, the historic inauguration of Barack Obama will be taking place. Regardless of your religious or spiritual persuasion--and whether you voted for Barack Obama or not--I am asking for you to take place in perhaps the single largest worldwide prayer/visualization ever.

On January 20th, 2009, Inauguration Day, people from all over the world will be praying, meditating, and visualizing for Barack Obama to have a safe and successful four years as the next president of the United States of America, where he will help to bring the world together towards a peaceful coexistence, bolster our ailing economy, and work towards a safer, cleaner world in which our children, and our children's children, can live in without fear.

I hope that you will join us on Tuesday the 20th, and add your thoughts and energy of hope and peace, as we look toward a brighter future

and a new era. Whether you spend only a few minutes, or more than an hour, your thoughts and prayers really do make a difference. There is no structure to when, what, or how long you want to pray, meditate, or visualize for. It could be in the morning, right when you wake up, at the end of the day, before you go to bed, or anytime in between--whenever you have the inspiration. Ideally, there will be people praying and visualizing throughout the entire day.

Here are some thoughts of what you can add to your prayer/visualization: *That Barack Obama and his family are safe and protected over the next four years.*That he is able to accomplish great things for this country, more than any president has ever done before.

*That he leads the way to helping us find green energy independence and freedom from oil, and a safer, cleaner world.*That he finds ways to help bolster our ailing economy, and allows our

country to prosper and flourish.*That he helps to heal divides of race, religion, and ethnicity, and that he helps to bring this world together in a state of peace and harmony like it has never been seen or experienced ever before.

*And especially, add your own inspiring thoughts that are meaningful to you!Surely one man could never do all of these things on his own, but with our help, there is nothing that we cannot accomplish. I hope that you will join us in this first step to the beginning of a new era, and that you will pass this message on to as many people as you know.

Yes...well...we have one for and one against. Probably best to stick

with the Kundalini here. Let us each in our own way do what we feel is

appropriate in private with regards to the political landscape

developing in the USA. - many blessings and much love to both sides

of the equation currently expressed. - chrism

Hello everyone,In three days, the historic inauguration of Barack Obama will be taking place. Regardless of your religious or spiritual persuasion--and whether you voted for Barack Obama or not--I am asking for you to take place in perhaps the single largest worldwide prayer/visualization ever.

On January 20th, 2009, Inauguration Day, people from all over the world will be praying, meditating, and visualizing for Barack Obama to have a safe and successful four years as the next president of the United States of America, where he will help to bring the world together towards a peaceful coexistence, bolster our ailing economy, and work towards a safer, cleaner world in which our children, and our children's children, can live in without fear.

I hope that you will join us on Tuesday the 20th, and add your thoughts and energy of hope and peace, as we look toward a brighter future and a new era. Whether you spend only a few minutes, or more than an hour, your thoughts and prayers really do make a difference. There is no structure to when, what, or how long you want to pray, meditate, or visualize for. It could be in the morning, right when you wake up, at the end of the day, before you go to bed, or anytime in between--whenever you have the inspiration. Ideally, there will be people praying and visualizing throughout the entire day.

Here are some thoughts of what you can add to your prayer/visualization: *That Barack Obama and his family are safe and protected over the next four years.*That he is able to accomplish great things for this country, more than any president has ever done before.

*That he leads the way to helping us find green energy independence and freedom from oil, and a safer, cleaner world.*That he finds ways to help bolster our ailing economy, and allows our country to prosper and flourish.

*That he helps to heal divides of race, religion, and ethnicity, and that he helps to bring this world together in a state of peace and harmony like it has never been seen or experienced ever before.*And especially, add your own inspiring thoughts that are meaningful to you!

Surely one man could never do all of these things on his own, but with our help, there is nothing that we cannot accomplish. I hope that you will join us in this first step to the beginning of a new era, and that you will pass this message on to as many people as you know.

It would be my pleasure! I was going to do something along this line anyway but will meld it with all others doing the same. Thank you for the invitation!

Blessings and positive thoughts for our futures,

Valarie