IndiaDivine.org

The Power of Words

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam Mark!

Hi Everyone. There was a lesson I read in S.Y. Course about Matrika Shakti. It was facinating and blew my mind. Does anyone else know about Matrika Shakti?

Kundalini Yoga is all about Matrika Shakti! Meditation and Mantra are a central part of the practice. Through a spiritual practice of meditation and mantra, our experiences are transformed completely. A spiritual mantra is nothing other than pure, inwardly-directed matrika.Have you found a teacher? Are you practicing? All of Yoga is about experience. We can study and read ad nauseum but nothing replaces the experience of it all! Through Kundalini Yoga you will be in touch with the pulsation of the Shakti. The awareness of this pulsation releases ecstasy in the heart; when you attain this level you have the power to create through words (alphabet...Matrika) ­ whatever you say has to come true.Yogi Bajan gave us Ajai Alai mantra for that.

The psychology of it helped me more than any secular stuff I ever read. It is funny because all these t.v. talk shows and the news shows make me laugh. All this talk and nothing changes about what they talk about. Because they do not have the power to change what they are talking about. The ego trips of these people make me laugh too. My goal is not to be affected inside just because of what I hear.

That is why the practice of pratyhara is so important. As we turn inside and let go of the outside noise or influences (tv-talk shows-news) we begin to purify the senses. If we are experiencing Kundalini stirrings it will help with the integration of it all.

I used to get caught up in many TV shows. Until I got turned on to the infamous Matrika Shakti understanding. Another thing. How in the world can I see the One God in everyone and everything? This spiritual journey seems too difficult for me.

You see God in all through practice which opens the heart center. As the heart center begins to vibrate (Shakti manifestation) you "see" others with a deep compassion. This also awakens in you a desire to serve and help others. Compassion allows you to see God in all. Yogiji has said "if you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all."

Yet, The euphoria and peace I derive from it is better than getting high on drugs and even sex. The experience of God is ever-new. A person can only do so much dope or have so much sex or so much anything before there has to be a break. I never get tired of the inner laughter and inner experiences God's Grace gives me. I try to tell people about God in AA and Na and at mental case drop in centers and no one cares and no one wants to check it out. UNbelieveable to me. God's Love markmystic

Matrika shakti manifests as the letters in the alphabet, although it is the power of sound that is the matrix of the cosmos. We can read those words and they will have a certain meaning to them, but nothing will compare to our own experience of that alphabet being poured into our crown chakra dancing through our Chakras and waking us up! Your friends have not been awakened, that is all. If you begin studying with a teacher and surround yourself with like minded individuals you will be given the tools you need to go back into the world and begin helping (seva-selfless service) others to see their own beauty!

Blessings,

Guru Ravi

.. Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports scores to stocks and so much more.

Mark Mystic,

I have not heard of this Matrika shakti you speak of.

In regard to telling people about God in AA, NA and other groups, many people

have had experiences in their lives that led them to feel abandoned by God, feel

God didn't love them, feel there is no God, and that is a very hard thing for

them to get past. That may be one of the reasons for their lack of receptivity

to you talking to them about God. I agree it is a shame, but I and other people

I know have gone from feeling all alone in the world to realizing we are all one

and we are one with god. All in due time. I think when you get involved with a

good yoga class, you can always invite people to yoga and let them experience

God there, for instance, and that is a great way you can share with them an

opportunity to connect to God. And if they feel it, great, and if not, hey, the

seed has been planted gently. I speak from experience, I remember people trying

to encourage me to have a relationship with God when I wasn't ready, and I just

wasn't letting their sentiments in.

love,

Guru Beant Kaur

Bridget Kamke, LMT

Kundalini Yoga Teacher

Licensed Massage Therapist

Children's Book Author

www.infinipede.com

Refine your culinary schools at a top Culinary program near you.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbuqweuVfnA7fPU6yfXvniHKNlpJ3dVA\

VnLv9FhFek5A9Ku2Z/