IndiaDivine.org

RE: Crossing the Hour - RE: Digest Number 1424

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam Deva,

If I recall correctly, it's Singh Kaur, the 3rd volume of the Crimson series. Here's the SpiritVoyage link: http://www.spiritvoyage.com/yoga/Crimson-Collection-Vol.-3/Singh-Kaur/CDS-001089.aspx

Enjoy!

Kartar Kaur

Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:30:59 +0000Kundalini-Yoga To: Kundalini-Yoga Subject: Digest Number 1424

Kundalini-Yoga

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1a.

Re: Early Morning Sadhana Timing d h a r a m

How are classes filling up out there? atmakk

Crossing the Hour candalirise

4a.

Re: Set against anger/fury Hari Bhajan S. Khalsa

Healing Hypothyroidism with Kundalini Yoga?? Jade Chen

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: Early Morning Sadhana Timing

Posted by: "d h a r a m" pranahsaurus pranahsaurus

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 am (PST)

Sat Nam Har Simrit Kaur,Further thoughts are gathered here..... http://amritvela.org/ including some Q & A with Yogi Bhajan.You ask a good question. I hold, as a guideline, that the meditations are finishing just as the sun rises. That would be "purity".The thought of starting a group Sadhana so late that one is no longer meditating in the predawn just snatches away a lot of the magic, for me."The entire group finds its energy directed by the activity of theSadhana itself. The individual auras merge and form a group aura. If thegroup is well tuned to the infinite, a rainbow aura forms that reflectsall colors. A bluish color of sincerity and devotion predominates. Thestrength of a community is directly proportional to the strength oftheir group Sadhana."Yogi BhajanEk Ong Kar Sat Nam Siri Wahe GuruBlessings all around,Dharamdiyogik wrote:> Sat Nam!>> I am a bit confused about Sadhana timing. I see in the Sadhana> Guidelines it says that the start time is 3:45 am. Many group sadhanas> in the Winter Months start and hour later. Any idea on the why and> when do you go back to the 3:45? Daylight savings time? Spring Equinox?>> My sense is that different practitioners do it the way they want and> the Guidelines are well...guidelines.>> What do you all think?>> Blessings,>> Har Simrit Kaur>>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)

How are classes filling up out there?

Posted by: "atmakk" atmak atmakk

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:37 am (PST)

Wondered if any KY teachers were feeling the pinch?

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Crossing the Hour

Posted by: "candalirise" sixthchakra candalirise

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:37 am (PST)

Sat Nam ji'sDoes anyone know who is singing/chanting the Sat Nam Wahe Guru abouthalfway through the Crossing the Hour video?I haven't had a chance to buy the video to check for credits, thought someone here would know.thanksblessingsDeva

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

4a.

Re: Set against anger/fury

Posted by: "Hari Bhajan S. Khalsa" haribhajan haribhajan_khalsa

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:51 am (PST)

Sat Nam,There is also an amazing meditation called to BURN INNER ANGERIt was the meditation for the Men's New Moon just this last Tuesday.http://tinyurl.com/bo82ztI did this meditation last year for 40 days and it changed mypersonality - I became more calm and peaceful. Very powerful.peace and joy to you all,Haribhajan S. Khalsa Kundalini-Yoga , "mahandeva108"<mahandeva108 wrote:>> Kundalini-Yoga , "wwittstamm" <mail@> wrote:> >> > Sat Nam> > during my last teachings i told the participants about the vast> > variety of names and goals of different Kriyas and mentioned several> > examples. Afterwards i was asked about the kriya against anger/fury> > which i had mentioned. Looking in my books I did not find it anymore.> > Could somebody help? In German language it is called "Kriya gegen Wut"> > which could be retranslated with both fury or anger, I�m not sure.> > Thank you so much in advance> > willem wittstamm> >> Sat Nam,> Here is a link to a wonderful kriya for Inner Anger I found on > SiriGian's site SoulAnswer.com (a most Inspiring site & a GREAT > RESOURCE for KY kriyas/meditations)> http://sahej.com/inner_anger-one.html pt1> http://sahej.com/inner_anger-two.html pt2> http://www.soulanswer.com/anger.html meditation> I Love both the kriya & meditation. Both are powerful & work quickly. > When teaching this kriya, I suggest students have water handy as there > may be some emotional release (especially during relaxation).> > May the Infinite Beauty of your Soul reflect in all you do!> Many Blessings,> Mahan Deva Kaur>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)

Healing Hypothyroidism with Kundalini Yoga??

Posted by: "Jade Chen" jade.truth jade.truth

Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 am (PST)

Wow! Thank you so much Devinder Kaur, for sharing your experience with thelady with the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It definitely gives hope! I willpass it on to a friend of mine.** ALSO -- Does anyone know how to heal HYPOTHROIDISM naturally, withKundalini Yoga?Ive been taking Armour (natural thyroid hormone medication) for about 15months now, but would really like to heal my thyroid naturally and not haveto take daily medicine anymore.. Ive been practicing Kundalini Yoga forabout 6 months now, and have been feeling all around better, but would liketo know if anyone has had any particular experiences with healingHypothyroidism.Thanks!Jade Rajbir Chen-- * ~ * ~ * ~ *Live like a God.Give like an Angel.Be a bright, beautiful,bountiful Human Being..-- Yogi Bhajan

Recent Activity

New Members

New PhotosVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Group Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits

Get in Shape

on

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un