IndiaDivine.org

going to do a year of sat kriya and zazen meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

if i dont receive any benefits im quitting kundalini yoga

im just a beginner

i do a spinal warm up series in the morning, continue with sat kriya(3 minutes),

do a kundalini yoga set for the 3rd chakra, and then i do the zazen meditation

for 20 minutes

then i do the same spinal warm up, followed by a heart chakra set at night and

do another zazen meditation

if i dont receive at least 1 benefit by the end of the year, im gonna be very

depressed :'(

wish me luck

Guest guest

Sat Nam dear Ji!the greatest benefit in anything and everything you do, be it 1min or 31 of sat kriya, be it cutting vegetables or sitting still with your breath lies in offering it all, offering all the benefits of your practice and your every breath in gratitude back to God - or whatever name you wish to give to the giver of Life, Light, Love... that switch in perspective makes all the difference. my suggestion is you don´t need one year and you don´t need luck either. the key is gratitude as if you already had all the blessings, all the benefits, all the joy and the pure state of Yoga. So, gratitude and committment to your practice with lightness and a delightful sense of being in the experience of your true Nature, your true Self. you might like to have fun

with the process, try doing your practice (and everything else in your life) for one day with sincere gratitude and offering all the benefits back to the Universe for the benefit of all. no expectations of benefits back to you, no expectations of "what is in it" for me. Just offer it all and flow in gratitude. that is the closest any of us can get to God and to manifesting the Grace of God in our hearts. and that is the greatest benefit of all.all the bliss and peace all the joy and lightandmay you enjoy it all for your presence shall benefit allparmatma k