IndiaDivine.org

S Y N C H R O N I C I T Y

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You've gotta get this!!! Synchronicity Kundalini-Yoga , "dharmasinghkhalsa" <drdharmask wrote:>> Do You Believe This Is A Coincidence?> > Dear Friends:> > A remarkable thing just happened.> > It's been a real exciting time around here. My staff and I have been> working around the clock to prepare for our brand new program: Dr.> Dharma's Meditation of the Month Club.> http://www.drdharma.com/utility/showArticle/?objectID=948> > And today something amazing happened.> > So tell me, do you believe in coincidence or serendipity?> > Do you believe there's no such thing as an accident? > > Or is it more like what Carl Jung, the great psychologist called> synchronicity?> > In other words the right things just happen to fall into place together?> > I think I like the way that Deepak puts it best. He calls these almost> miraculous events, synchrodestiny. > > In Jung's example it's a matter of physical time and space coming> together to impact your life.> > In Chopra's case it's more of a soul experience. In other words> because a person is tuned into their higher power and consistently> sets their vibration at a higher level with meditation the Universe> provides for that person. > > Do you know that old saying, "When the student is ready the Guru will> appear?"> > That's synchrodestiny. It's the healing power of the soul in action.> > It's a real example of The Law of Vibration turning on the Law of> Attraction.> > So today I was scheduled to see a 90 year old man in consultation.> Apparently he's suffering form memory problems.> > This man was not an ordinary person. > > He was a man who had been meditating since 1950 (57 years). > > He was a student of Pramahansa Yogananda and had read his famous book,> Autobiography of a Yogi. > > I showed him a picture of my teacher, Yogi Bhajan, and he smiled and> said "Ya, New Mexico." > > When I asked him the secret of his longevity, he put his hands> together up by his forehead and in gesture of prayer and simply said, Om.> > I may be the doctor but for that moment this old man was my teacher> and I was in a very reverent state.> > What a beautiful man, with bright shining eyes.> > Sure his memory was fading a bit and he was weak but his spirit was so> strong.> > He told me, "Sat or truth is always there. Truth is your soul."> > He said, "Sat Chit Ananda" Then he translated it for me. > > "Knowing your truth is a beautiful thing."> > Then he told me he had been intuitively picking up a mantra he wanted> to ask me about, "Wha hey Guru."> > He described an image of a bright light in a dark room that had just> come to him, like a shining solitary star in a pitch-black night.> > I told him he was right - the mantra means, "From darkness to light."> > He looked deep into my eyes and said to me, "Your soul takes you from> darkness to light."> > Wow!!> > This coming from a frail 90 year old man who is supposed to be losing> his memory.> > Look what meditation had done for him. He was unique. He was himself. > > Well I did put him on a program of my brain longevity supplements> http://www.drdharma.com/Public/Products/BrainLongevitySupplements/index.cfm> and prescribed some very special strengthening exercises.> > I also taught him a few spinal flexing and breathing exercises,> especially to help his memory.> > When he left I helped him and his daughter and caregiver out to his car. > > I bent down and touched his feet.> > He put his hands up in the famous prayer posture of yogis through time> immemorial and we said our own silent good byes.> > There are no coincidences. > > Especially when you're in touch with your soul.> > Best of Blessings,> > Dr. Dharma> > P.S.. If you want to be the true you and live a long and healthy and> beautiful life, then you owe it to yourself to join my exclusive Dr> Dharma's Meditation of the Month Club. Read all about it here. I'll be> there waiting for you.> http://www.drdharma.com/utility/showArticle/?objectID=948> > P.P.S: When I showed this Healing Minute to my wife Kirti, she said:> "Everyone should see this. It makes me want to cry." Reap the rewards> and benefits of meditation. Join Dr. Dharma's Meditation of the Month> Club. You'll be glad you did.> http://www.drdharma.com/utility/showArticle/?objectID=948>