IndiaDivine.org

mantras during labour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am a KY teacher and recently gave birth to my first child. I instinctively used Sat Nam Wahe Guru throughout the early stages of labour. I did not plan to use this it is just what came to me. It dramatically gave me focus and helped me through the pain enough to not require any form of pain relief meds. When I was walking around the hospital trying to increase my dialation I use Sat nam on the left foot and wahe guru on the right foot - it helped me through the pain and after 1/2 an hour I had gone from 3cm to 6cm. I then used it Sat nam on the inhalation and wahe guru on the exhalation while I was going through the active stage of labour. I can't really remember whether I used it during the pushing stage or not as that is a little bit of a blur

now! I guess I probably did.

I gave birth to a beautiful wided eyed bright baby. The midwives were all very impressed with the level of control I was able to assert during the labour and all wanted to know about kundalini yoga. This worked for me and I believe it would work for others as it is a very simple but powerful mantra - what more can you say about bringing a new life into the world than SAT NAM - WAHE GURU !!!

with infinite love and light,

Anne Heigham aka Hari Kartar Kaur (uk)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sat nam,

What a great story! I taguth a prenatal yoga Kundalini class when I was

pregnant. One of the women who had a homebirth spontaneously used the mantra we

use a lot at full moons, the Sa Re Sa Sa one. She had a great birth.

Bridget Kamke, LMT

Kundalini Yoga Teacher

Licensed Massage Therapist

Children's Book Author

www.infinipede.com

Start Email Marketing - fast, affordable, and measurable.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsChw1B9v1urQUUfol1AwHBw2SJwFIE\

GoHp9FQ9Ynknf6VAxFJOW9i/