IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1505

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's for me very useful to hear about experiences on Sodharsan Chakra Kriya. Recently I ask for information in several forums but I did'n t receive more than is explained by Yogi Bhajan about it.

I think it would be very useful to Know about "experieces". I mean: how people who practice it experience the Kriya.

I'm now working on SDK and I also would like to receive information about.

Sat Nam

Parmatma

**excuse the possible mistakes in the text (my english is very basic)

-

Kundalini-Yoga

Kundalini-Yoga

Saturday, May 23, 2009 9:23 AM

Digest Number 1505

Kundalini-Yoga

Messages In This Digest (8 Messages)

1a. Re: Next installment of Do you want your skinny back? really you ? filipstoj

2a. Sodarshan Kriya glosamo

2b. Re: Sodarshan Kriya baleada1

3a. You Might Be A Kundalini Yoga Teacher If:.. Sunderta Kaur

3b. Re: You Might Be A Kundalini Yoga Teacher If:.. Sat Avtar Kaur

4. for all the weddings and birthday parties coming Sat Avtar Kaur

5. New - "Resurrection of the Akal Takht" - video clip and full lectur satmitar

6. Is Your Mind Pulling You around by the Leash ? Hari Bhajan S. Khalsa

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: Next installment of Do you want your skinny back? really you ?

Posted by: "filipstoj" filipfilip filipstoj

Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 am (PDT)

Excuse me, but did we miss part #2? :)Even if I actually need to get my fat back myself, this is fantastic stuff... Maybe at some point you would kindly organize it into one long post or pdf... (hint hint).Yours,Fateh

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

2a.

Sodarshan Kriya

Posted by: "glosamo" glosamo glosamo

Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 am (PDT)

A friend of mine was recommended to practice Sodarshan Kriya for 62 min, 90 days, in order to clean some issues related with her childhood and her father. After two weeks of practice she started to feel like vomiting in the middle of the exercise and also she had a kind of little convulsion: she reduced the intensity of her breathing and continued doing it. She is very worried because she started developing a strong pain in the middle of the back and a kind of drowsiness in her body, moreover, she feel a great heat in her brain, particularly the left hemisphere. She would like to listen some experiences and asks if somebody can help her to clarify whether she is doing it right or if anybody has experienced something similar when doing Sodarshan. Thanks for any advice that I may transmit her.

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

2b.

Re: Sodarshan Kriya

Posted by: "baleada1" baleada1 baleada1

Fri May 22, 2009 7:17 pm (PDT)

those could be side effects of sck, apparently there could be a lot of garbage store in our minds. SCk is best recommended in conjunction with other kriyas, particularly the kirtan kriya, since it balances one's body. I have also felt heat with sck. Maybe you could advise her to do less than 62 min. You usually begin with about 5 min and build up. However, this experience keeps making me amazed at the effects of such a powerful kriya.Kundalini-Yoga , "glosamo" <glosamo wrote:>> A friend of mine was recommended to practice Sodarshan Kriya for 62 min, 90 days, in order to clean some issues related with her childhood and her father. After two weeks of practice she started to feel like vomiting in the middle of the exercise and also she had a kind of little convulsion: she reduced the intensity of her breathing and continued doing it. She is very worried because she started developing a strong pain in the middle of the back and a kind of drowsiness in her body, moreover, she feel a great heat in her brain, particularly the left hemisphere. She would like to listen some experiences and asks if somebody can help her to clarify whether she is doing it right or if anybody has experienced something similar when doing Sodarshan. Thanks for any advice that I may transmit her.>

3a.

You Might Be A Kundalini Yoga Teacher If:..

Posted by: "Sunderta Kaur" grateful2day sleepysadhanick

Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 pm (PDT)

You Might Be A Kundalini Yoga Teacher If:(By Sunderta Kaur)„« Every time you become ill your classmates tell you that you¡¦re clearing out old patterns!„« Your neighbor passes gas and you remain neutral!„« Waking up at 4:30am means you¡¦ve overslept!„« One morning you wake up and there¡¦s no hot water for your shower and you¡¦re unphased by this!„« Your corner store has started carrying something called mung beans at your request!„« It¡¦s long after Labor Day and you¡¦re still wearing white!„« Your alarm clock doesn¡¦t go off and you still wake up at 3:00am!„« 8 hours of sleep is the average amount you get (over 48 hours)!„« You can explain to your friends the technology behind tucking your heel into your perineum and sitting on it for 21 minutes!„« Breath of Fire is no longer what you get when you eat lots of garlic!„« A real problem consists of not being able to find your head covering!„« Your kids begin to whine, ¡§Can we listen to music in OUR language?¡¨„« Electronics mysteriously begin crashing in your presence!„« You¡¦ve covered your desk and all of the tables in your office with white sheets!„« You begin to find it uncomfortable to have to sit in a chair!„« You find sitting with your heel stuffed into your perineum, however, to be really quite nice!„« You view your calendar in 40 day increments!„« A drunk guy on the street asks you for some change and instead you give him a numerology reading!„« You spend your summer vacation meditating in the desert for 8 hours a day.„« Soup! It¡¦s what¡¦s for breakfast!„« You find yourself having conversations about how much your elimination has changed!„« You¡¦ve replaced the family photos on your desk at work with Yogi Bhajan¡¦s tratakum picture!„« You¡¦re not depressed, your tamasic!„« Your friends call you for support and you give them a meditation to do!„« You¡¦re actually beginning to kind of enjoy stretch pose!„« While in line at the cafeteria you invite everyone to join you in chanting 3 long Sat Nams!„« Tofu! The other white meat!„« You¡¦ve remodeled your bathroom so that you can squat when you use the toilet!„« You¡¦ve never really liked tea very much but you now have 17 boxes of it!„« You no longer think Cardamom is British for Mother¡¦s Day Card!„« You write in your Mother¡¦s Day card to your Mother, ¡§Thanks for pulling my soul out of Akal Purkh¡¨!„« You sign your Mother¡¦s Day card to your Mother with a name that she did not give you, nor is she able to pronounce it!„« For the first time in your life you¡¦ve allowed your male partner to win an argument!„« You refuse to eat lamb, but own 3 sheep skins!„« Your child asks you, ¡§What does mul bandh mean?¡¨„« You¡¦ve grounded your 10 year old for trading his mung beans and rice for another kid¡¦s Lunchables at school!„« You have a fender bender in the parking lot of the grocery store and when the police officer asks you what caused it you tell him you¡¦re on day 39 of your kriya!„« When you tell the police officer that you¡¦re on day 39 of your kriya he asks if you need some feminine hygiene products!„« You¡¦re charged with a DWI for Driving While Infinite!„« You chant the Baba Siri Chand mantras for the bully in your kid¡¦s kindergarten class!„« Your kid is suspended from school for pretending to be Guru Gobind Singh and reenacting Baisaki Day!„« They¡¦ve eliminated your position at work. But they¡¦ve offered you a new position that they created just for you at twice the pay. But you¡¦ve turned it down to start a competing company instead and are now making 10 times your former salary!If one or more of the criteria fit you don¡¦t worry, your life is changing very rapidly for the better and many good things are coming your way. None of these things mean anything bad about you. They simply mean that you are a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. Sat Nam and Wahe Guru!

3b.

Re: You Might Be A Kundalini Yoga Teacher If:..

Posted by: "Sat Avtar Kaur" myralorey myralorey

Sat Nam Sunderta Kaur, That is a great post, I laughed and laughed, I am not a teacher, but that is really funny. It was - just what is needed. More laughter! lol Blessings,Sat Avtar Kaurhttp://www.kundaliniyogainfocntr.com/

for all the weddings and birthday parties coming

Posted by: "Sat Avtar Kaur" myralorey myralorey

Sat Nam,How about a life Butterfly release instead of rice or birdseed?http://www.butterflyreleases.com/?gclid=CMuiyaLvp5YCFQgWiQodiEgMzQI think it would be WONDERFUL!Sat Avtar Kaurhttp://www.kundaliniyogainfocntr.com/

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

New - "Resurrection of the Akal Takht" - video clip and full lectur

Posted by: "satmitar" satmitar satmitar

Sikh Dharma International invites you to sit and meditate with the Siri Singh Sahib for a moment.This week, we would like to share with you a new video Gurdwara lecture from the "Awakening of the Khalsa" series. In this lectureentitled, "The Resurrection of the Akal Takht," the Siri Singh Sahib discusses the sacrifice of the Akal Takht. He states, "I am not sad today, I am happy today, that I am alive and I could watch Siri Akal Takht sacrificing itself and resurrecting itself with its own glory. Those who destroyed it thought it was the bricks and the mortar and the building. To me, it is the throne eternal of the spiritual God on the Earth. It is on the vein of the psyche of spirituality and its resurrection proves its livelihood."To view the clip, visit http://sikhdharma.ning.com/To view the lecture, visit<http://www.sikhdharma.org/videos/our-heart-hari-mandir>To participate in a discussion forum about these videos, visit<http://sikhdharma.ning.com/forum/topics/discussions-on-siri-singh>Heartfelt blessings to all,Satmitar Kaur Khalsasatmitark (AT) sikhdharma (DOT) orgSikh Dharma Website - www.sikhdharma.orgOn-line Community - www.sikhdharma.ning.com

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Is Your Mind Pulling You around by the Leash ?

Posted by: "Hari Bhajan S. Khalsa" haribhajan haribhajan_khalsa

Everyone knows someone whose dog ‘walks them’ â€" the dog jumps on everyone, eats garbage, barks nonstop and is in a word unruly. The dog owner usually has the sheepish look of, “Oh well what can you do? The dog does what it does’’. In truth, all the dog needs is a little discipline and leadership and it can be transformed from monster to angel. This same principle can be said for our own mind.The mind can be like the nightmare dog, pulling us left and right with non stop thoughts and making us chew on garbage like gossip and negativity. We incessantly ‘bark’ - speaking whatever is on the mind and jumping on others with wrong assumptions and projections. Our mind was never meant to be our Master â€" it is the given Servant to our soul’s journeyWe are now in the Information Age, our mind’s sensitivity is increasing and will not be able to manage all the information coming at us. You may already be feeling overwhelmed by your mountain of daily e-mails, Twitter, Facebook, television and cell phones. There doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. This information overload is only going to increase.5 Things you can do right now to Be the Pack Leader of your own Mind.http://budurl.com/qchl

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Do More For Dogs Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Weight Management ChallengeJoin others who are losing pounds.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

I made $5,827 last week.. Find out How. Part Time!.

$9000/Month at Home. Learn how Part Time, online!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Guest guest

Sat Naam Sunderta Kaur

thank you soooo much for sharing your poem,

you had me giggling while I read it

blessings to you and your wonderful talent (:

Jiwan Shakti Kaur

Tampa,FL