IndiaDivine.org

Fw: subagh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Cristina Mistreanu <cmistreanu wrote:

Cristina Mistreanu <cmistreanuRe: Re: subaghKundalini-Yoga Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 3:41 PM

Sat Nam Gurujas,

Thank you for the great help you prepared for me. I found very precious this mantra and the song you sent to me and I am listening and start to pronounce step by step. Please guide me to do well and corect this incantation of mantra. Do I have to do something special with my hends? To move in a same time with prononciation?

Be blessed,

Cristina--- On Mon, 6/1/09, gurujasharijiwan <gurujas wrote:

gurujasharijiwan <gurujas Re: subaghKundalini-Yoga Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:02 PM

Sat Nam Cristina,The mantra Har Har Har Har Gobinday can be bought from Spirit Voyage. Gurudass makes a great version but I don't know where you can buy it. Gurunam's version can be purchased here. It is also very good: http://www.spiritvoyage.com/yoga/Green-House/Gurunam-Joseph-Michael-Levry/CDS-001239.aspxJust chant it from the navel for 11 minutes a day, play it around the house and at night while you sleep, and do some kundalini yoga everyday so your nervous system and aura can hold the energy of prosperity that you generate. Much LoveSat NamGurujasKundalini-Yoga , Cristina Mistreanu <cmistreanu

wrote:>> > > THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! IS EXACTLY ONE OF THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR. ALSO I NEED THE SONG TO CAN LISTEN. PLEASE HELP ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING WITH THIS MANTRA.> > > HUGS,> CRISTINA> > --- On Sun, 5/31/09, gurujasharijiwan <gurujas wrote:> > > gurujasharijiwan <gurujas> Re: subagh> Kundalini-Yoga > Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:14 PM> > > Sat Nam Paula,> > Chant the whole mantra as you wrote out below from the navel, ideally for 11 minutes a day. Do it along to a recording to help you with the rhythm and pronunciation. And play it while you sleep. The ambrosial hours, 2.5 hours before the

sunrise, are the times when your subconscious is most open, and its important to get the mantra in there during that time. > > The amount of wealth a person has is directly proportionate to how far the aura penetrates the earth. So we want to get your aura and nervous system strong with the yoga (subagh kriya) and bring the prosperity and wealth with the chanting (har har har har gobinday). > > Sat Nam> Gurujas> > Kundalini-Yoga , Paula Lucidi <plucidi@> wrote:> >> > Hello all,> > > > Thanks for all the replies. With the har har har har gobinday, do I say the> > whole mantra or just the first line? The whole mantra you are referring to> > is:> > Har Har Har Har Gobinday, Har Har Har Har

Mukanday, Har Har Har Har Udaaray,> > Har Har Har Har Apaaray, Har Har Har Har Hareeang, Har Har Har Har Kareeang,> > Har Har Har Har Nrinaamay, Har Har Har Har Akaamay.> > Is this the sangat as mentioned?> > > > Thanks,> > Paula> > > > On 5/29/09, gurujasharijiwan <gurujas@> wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > Sat Nam Paula,> > >> > > Always do the entire kriya in Kundalini Yoga, not just one or two> > > exercises. It is a precise science and could be ineffective or damaging if> > > we don't follow it precisely. However, feel free to reduce times on the> > > exercises as much as you wish. The rule is you can always do less time but> > > not more time than what the kriya calls for. Subagh Kriya is a five-part> > > kriya, and is

unusual in that it says each part much be practiced for an> > > equal amount of time. It is a great kriya to do. The important thing in your> > > practice is consistency. Don't get stuck in this idea of doing something for> > > 40 days. You want to be thinking of a practice you're going to do for the> > > rest of your life. On the days you're busy reduce the times. If you happen> > > to miss a day pick it up the next day.> > >> > > If its money you're after, why don't you chant har har har har gobinday?> > > You should just play it on loop all the time, especially when you sleep. To> > > chant it, sit is easy pose, hands in gyon mudra, and chant at the 3rd eye> > > point for 3-11 minutes. Yogi Bhajan said this is the mantra that made him> > > wealthy. Use a powerful version. Gurudass makes a very good one that

you can> > > get from Spirit Voyage. Gurunam also makes a good version.> > >> > > Giving a donation is always good, but its not the reason you are> > > experiencing a financial setback. Build your aura with the yoga so it can> > > hold financial wealth, and keep your practice strong. Play the mantra. Yogi> > > Bhajan said to the sangat one time, you people don't understand. You're> > > praying for rain when there is going to be a flood.> > >> > > Enjoy!> > >> > > Sat Nam> > > Gurujas> > >> > >> > > Kundalini-Yoga <Kundalini-Yoga%40>,> > > Paula Lucidi <plucidi@> wrote:> >

> >> > > > Greetings all,> > > >> > > > I've been doing kundalini yoga on my own for over 6 months and I have> > > done> > > > lots of releasing of anger and fear (used to do qigong and yoga for> > > years).> > > > I have been doing exercises for all the chakras. I particularly like the> > > > frog and meditation for brosa. I have done the subagh kriya and will be> > > > finished my second 40 day discipline tomorrow. I did 2 disciplines of> > > just> > > > the first part of the kriya. I have been doing it to improve my> > > prosperity> > > > consciousness. I am unemployed as well so during this discipline I> > > started> > > > to do the full set (11 minutes each) and I find it very intense to do so> > > >

that's why I try to do it twice or 3 times a week. I made a donation back> > > in> > > > February but still am having financial issues so I am wondering if I need> > > to> > > > tithe again or maybe my karma is stubborn and I need to do another 40 day> > > > discipline.> > > >> > > > I think the subagh has helped me to be more positive so I don't think> > > > working on this has been a waste of my time, although sometimes I wonder> > > if> > > > it is helping me.> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > > Paula> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >> > > > > ---> >

Links>---