IndiaDivine.org

New Kundalini Yoga Kriyas for The Ten Bodies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Announcing the release of Dr. Siri Atma's new Kundalini Yoga book at Summer Solstice

Waves of Healing: Listening to the Voice of Your Soul

Waves of Healing contains new Kundalini Yoga kriyas, one for each of the Ten Bodies. These kriyas are from class notes by one of Yogi Bhajan's earliest students, Mark Lamm, and were approved by Yogi Bhajan before his passing.

The kriyas are photographed in full color and are published here for the first time in English. They are accompanied by Ten Body meditations and quotes by Yogi Bhajan, which makes this a perfect source for teaching a Ten Bodies series.

If you understand that you are ten bodies, and you are aware of those ten bodies, and you keep them in balance, then the whole universe will be in balance with you.

– YOGI BHAJAN

Waves of Healing reveals Dr. Siri Atma's insights on the healing essence of Kundalini Yoga and how being true to yourself plays a crucial role in your health. Chapters include: Authentic Healing, Enlightenment, Listening to the Voice of Your Soul, and Serenity.

Check out sample pages of Waves of Healing at www.DrSiriAtma.com.

Guest guest

Hello all,I was actually interested in this topic of the 10 bodies. I did the 'quiz' or whatever it's called to figure out what numbers correspond to my birthday. My numbers were 4-1-7-8-4 (neutral mind, soul, aura, pranic body, neutral mind). Does that mean the other bodies I have are healthy naturally?

I read the description of them and thought they were relevant for me. I wonder though if others thought the same way as I have read about this concept that if you write out descriptions vague and general enough, many people will relate to it much like horoscopes.

Thanks,Paula