IndiaDivine.org

neckaches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam group!! I have a student that is complaining of neck aches, is there any

sets or any advices to help me help her. Maybe some do and don't about

exercises. Please I would like to have some ideas and suggestions on the

subject.

thank you all ,

Guru kirtan Kaur

Guest guest

Sat Nam Dear Guru Kirtan KaurI personally know quite a bit about neck aches, so i am happy to share with you my experience and journey.I have always had a tendency to headaches and neck aches. As soon as i started practicing kundalini yoga i was aware of my neck, and that it ached quite a bit of the time. (The "Yoga of Awareness") It was not the kind of problem that stopped me from doing anything, but it would make me aware of its presence, and so i did a lot of massage, otherwise i would get a headache. Plus, I regularly did, and still do, exercises for the thyroid, plus a lot of chanting AND osteopathy.You can see i am quite persistent!! All these help, still now my neck regularly goes out of place, and the bones need to be readjusted, movement helps, thyroid kriyas help, they all help.The thing that i realised is that the nature of the problem is communication. As soon as i communicate clearly, my neck eases off; as you can imagine this is quite a journey. So what i am saying is that the energy of the problem needs to be addressed as well as the physical, both,and at the same time.Use creative exercises for getting the person to write down what they really think, about others, about themselves, all this will help, as well as the usual avenue of getting an assessment from an excellent osteopath and regular treatments. Sat Nam and blessings to you and your students.Har Hari KaurUKPosted by: "juliana2000_br" juliana2000_br   juliana2000_brMon Jun 8, 2009 5:06 pm (PDT)Sat Nam group!! I have a student that is complaining of neck aches, is there any sets or any advices to help me help her. Maybe some do and don't about exercises. Please I would like to have some ideas and suggestions on the subject. thank you all , Guru kirtan Kaur