IndiaDivine.org

weird question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings all,Since I've been informing the group I've been focusing on prosperity since I am unemployed. Anyways, my question really is just a weird one, more like wondering if there is any corelation, which I do not really think so but today I was at the library and on my way to the bank and had a female attempt to steal my purse, which she was unsuccessful because I fought to keep my purse. Now the street I live in seems okay but it is near an area that is 'sketchy', i.e. there are some people into drugs there. I live in 'the big city' but these things can happen anywhere. My question I think is weird because I am wondering if this was something I attracted to myself or maybe because I am working on prosperity maybe she thought I was abundant since that has been the type of energy I am wanting to attract.

My friend pointed out that it was probably my purse that was the problem since it's like a hand bag and so potentially looks easy to steal and tonight she gave me a couple of purses that you have to wear on your shoulder, which would lessen the risk of someone attempting to steal your purse.

I'd like to think this was not related to all my meditations and what not and was simply because my purse looked like an easy target.Has anyone had something like this occur?Thoughts?Thanks,

Paula