IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1535

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello;I have relocated from Sedona, Az to Las Vegas, Nv. I had wonderful serious teachers there and I am searching for like minds in Las Vegas and I am having difficulty. Does any one have contacts or suggestions for truly serious minded Kundilini yoga instructors. Does anyone know of a Kundilini yoga school near Las Vegas.MarianneSat Nam"Kundalini-Yoga " <Kundalini-Yoga >To:

Kundalini-Yoga Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:20:19 AM Digest Number 1535

Kundalini-Yoga

Kundalini-Yoga

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.

Re: Yoga in Paris

Kiki__23

"Yoga for the Voice" workshop in Austin Sat 25 July 2009

djgfire

Summer Solstice Diet

siribandhu

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: Yoga in Paris

Posted by: "Kiki__23"

kiki__23

Kiki__23

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 am (PDT)

Hi susanjacobs,

I practice Kundalini in a small studio in Paris, 18th arrondisement (50 rue Labat). Very nice athmosphere, nice people, and wonderful practice. Check it out at www.ongnamo. net.

Sat Nam.

Kundalini-Yoga, "susanjacobs460" <susanjacobs460@ ...> wrote:

>

> Sat Nam,

>

> Am looking for recommendations for good yoga studios -- kundalini or other styles, in Paris, France. Any suggestions?

>

> Thanks very much.

>

Reply to sender

|

Reply to group

|

Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (2)

"Yoga for the Voice" workshop in Austin Sat 25 July 2009

Posted by: "djgfire"

gfire

djgfire

Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm (PDT)

Sat nam y'all!!

I am presenting a "Yoga for the Voice" workshop in Austin Sat 25 July 2009 at the lovely NiaSpace from 3-4:30 p.m.

This class is a great opportunity to check out the Science of Singing - based on the sinuses being the seed of vocal tone - for a very economical price ($20 advance/$25 at the door). I am currently the only certified teacher of the Science of Singing in the United States and Canada and it is a truly rewarding study. Knowledge of this science can help you really achieve the best possible tone and control with your voice. Plus I combine this with Kundalini Yoga breathing and kriyas!!

Please email me or visit http://niaspace. com/ for more details!!

Reply to sender

|

Reply to group

|

Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1)

Summer Solstice Diet

Posted by: "siribandhu"

siribandhu

siribandhu

Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 pm (PDT)

Today is day one of the Summer Solstice Diet from our own abode. We are

doing this to be there in spirit. It is a lot of prep, but it is amazing

how delicious breakfast soup is. We will do this for 5 days, until

Friday. We have purchased pinto (bean, not horse) burgers to substitute

for Tantric burgers.

We might add popcorn as it would often be an evening purchase!

Maybe this can become a yogic tradition for those of us unable to walk

on the mountian.

Siri Bandhu

Humble Moderator

Reply to sender

|

Reply to group

|

Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity

New Members

New Files

Visit Your Group

Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more.

Join people over 40 who are finding ways to stay in shape.

Y! Groups blog the best source for the latest scoop on Groups.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic |

Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this Question!.

You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your IQ!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Un

Guest guest

Yogi Bir Kaur used to be in LV. Check the 3HO/KRI teacher's listing or look in phone book under yoga & ask for her. Someone might know or you might reach her directly.

If not, it looks like you are the LV Kundalini teacher!

Satnam.

Kind regards,

Siri Bandhu

Humble Moderator

www.ottawaweddingsyourway.com

Kundalini-Yoga , Maryanne Keating <heavenlyearcones wrote:>> Hello;> I have relocated from Sedona, Az to Las Vegas, Nv. I had wonderful serious teachers there and I am searching for like minds in Las Vegas and I am having difficulty. Does any one have contacts or suggestions for truly serious minded Kundilini yoga instructors. Does anyone know of a Kundilini yoga school near Las Vegas.> Marianne> Sat Nam> > > > > > > ________________________________> "Kundalini-Yoga " Kundalini-Yoga > Kundalini-Yoga > Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:20:19 AM> Digest Number 1535> > Kundalini-Yoga > Kundalini-Yoga > Messages In This Digest (3 Messages) > > 1a. > Re: Yoga in Paris Kiki__23 > 2. > "Yoga for the Voice" workshop in Austin Sat 25 July 2009 djgfire > 3. > Summer Solstice Diet siribandhu View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages > 1a. > Re: Yoga in Paris > Posted by: "Kiki__23" kiki__23 Kiki__23 > Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 am (PDT) > > > Hi susanjacobs,> > I practice Kundalini in a small studio in Paris, 18th arrondisement (50 rue Labat). Very nice athmosphere, nice people, and wonderful practice. Check it out at www.ongnamo. net.> > Sat Nam.> > Kundalini-Yoga, "susanjacobs460" <susanjacobs460@ ...> wrote:> >> > Sat Nam,> > > > Am looking for recommendations for good yoga studios -- kundalini or other styles, in Paris, France. Any suggestions?> > > > Thanks very much.> >> > > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post > Messages in this topic (2) > 2. > "Yoga for the Voice" workshop in Austin Sat 25 July 2009 > Posted by: "djgfire" gfire djgfire > Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm (PDT) > > > Sat nam y'all!!> > I am presenting a "Yoga for the Voice" workshop in Austin Sat 25 July 2009 at the lovely NiaSpace from 3-4:30 p.m.> > This class is a great opportunity to check out the Science of Singing - based on the sinuses being the seed of vocal tone - for a very economical price ($20 advance/$25 at the door). I am currently the only certified teacher of the Science of Singing in the United States and Canada and it is a truly rewarding study. Knowledge of this science can help you really achieve the best possible tone and control with your voice. Plus I combine this with Kundalini Yoga breathing and kriyas!!> > Please email me or visit http://niaspace. com/ for more details!!> > > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post > Messages in this topic (1) > 3. > Summer Solstice Diet > Posted by: "siribandhu" siribandhu siribandhu > Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 pm (PDT) > > > > Today is day one of the Summer Solstice Diet from our own abode. We are> doing this to be there in spirit. It is a lot of prep, but it is amazing> how delicious breakfast soup is. We will do this for 5 days, until> Friday. We have purchased pinto (bean, not horse) burgers to substitute> for Tantric burgers.> > We might add popcorn as it would often be an evening purchase!> > Maybe this can become a yogic tradition for those of us unable to walk> on the mountian.> > Siri Bandhu> > Humble Moderator> > > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post > Messages in this topic (1) > Recent Activity> * 12 > New Members> * 1 > New FilesVisit Your Group > Finance> It's Now Personal> Guides, news,> advice & more.> > Join people over 40> who are finding ways> to stay in shape.> Y! Groups blog> the best source> for the latest> scoop on Groups.> Need to Reply?> Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.> Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar > MARKETPLACE> How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this Question!. > > ________________________________> You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your IQ!. > > ________________________________> Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un>