IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Yoga path

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings! I am on a search of self healing, peace, love an open heart and more.  I had called this woman to my house to come and help me with decluttering my home.  She was an intuitive little did I know.  Anyway -- after walking through my home she said it felt 'fragmented'.  Well, my home is very fragmented!  My partner and I do not have the strongest relationship, we have two children and I watch a couple extra in our home.  I am not thoroughly happy with watching extra kids in our home, but I have to bring in a decent amount of money for him to stay sane.

Anyway -- when she was here looking through my home (the declutter gal), I broke down in tears and she felt I needed to look for a spiritual path that resonated with my soul.  I agree.  I mentioned Kundalini yoga as a spiritual path as it seems I have been led to it through a doctor, a friend and then anothe rfriend.  It just kept coming up.  Anyway, she mentioned that awakening the kundalini can be dangerous and if the kundalini is not ready for awakening, one can crack spiritually and have to begin again taking it incredibly slowly. 

I was preparing myself for the teacher training.  I have not been practicing here -- there is not a teacher here in Louisville ,Kentucky, so I have done mostly reading, done Gurmukh's video and have done Snatam Kaur's video with my kiddos, along with singing of her songs on a pretty regular basis.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.  ElizabethOn Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 3:20 AM, <Kundalini-Yoga > wrote:

Kundalini-Yoga

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.

Working with 12-steppers, prisoners or recently released folks?

joan richards

2a.

Re: Yoga, spirituality and abortion

Bridget GuruBeant Kamke

3a.

Introduction

sundarisatnam

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Working with 12-steppers, prisoners or recently released folks?

Posted by: " joan richards "

joancarol

opalgopal

Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am (PDT)

Sat Nam Sumpuran Kaur,

I had the great fortune to teach for two years at a facility for women

just out of prison which used the Twelve Steps of AA as well as other

approaches for recovery and reintegration into society. Attendance at

class was mandatory, participation was not. The majority of the women

were less than enthusiastic initially, a few had some prior exposure to

yoga or knew someone who practiced, so were at least curious. The

number of women who actually got into the kriyas sort of ebbed and

flowed as the population shifted. I kept to the less strenuous kriyas

emphasizing long deep breathing, stretching, standing postures. Many

of the women had been sexually abused so sensitivity to postures was

necessary. Mantra was a favorite! Me and God, God and Me are One had

us all in tears every time, those smiling, glistening, joyously

chanting faces were miracles. There were some humps to get over with

language, chanting in Gurmukhi was likened to devil worship by some. I

reminded them that it was merely a language, like Spanish or English

and that smoothed the way for greater acceptance.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me out of

the group.

Best to you and thank you for sharing this technology.

Joan Richards

Reply to sender

|

Reply to group

|

Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (2)

2a.

Re: Yoga, spirituality and abortion

Posted by: " Bridget GuruBeant Kamke "

infinipede

gurubeantkaur

Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am (PDT)

Sat nam,

I have not seen a rsponse to your mail yet. Remember, many yogis are at the Summer solstice retreat and away from computrs. I know Yogi Ji was pro-choice. Consciously choosing to have a child or consciously choosing to not have a child you perhaps can not care for properly is part of conscious parenting. If it were me, (I have not had an abortion but I have had a miscarriage), I'd chant akaal for the baby. Maybe some Guru Guru Wahe Guru, Guru Ram Das Guru as well. The person having the abortion may benfit from more meditation, aromatherapy, journalling, talking with best friends, massage, and other nurturing things. Also, I had a small ceremony with my friends regarding my miscarriage and let go of a lot. The book Circle Round has ritual ideas. I don't know if it has one for abortion but it did for miscarriage. Ritual spaks to our subcoscious mind. It was very healing for me.

Guru Beant Kaur from Florida

Bridget Kamke, LMT

Kundalini Yoga Teacher

Licensed Massage Therapist

Children's Book Author

www.infinipede.com

________

Find success and happiness with drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Click now.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHykBKdbbgf56VWhm83DR0fPBDgabZiKDcoPM1qypen9ciad5WUMI/

Reply to sender

|

Reply to group

|

Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (2)

3a.

Introduction

Posted by: " sundarisatnam "

marilyn.gabriel

sundarisatnam

Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:51 pm (PDT)

Sat Nam - This group has been so interesting to follow. I appreciate the suggestions and recommendations regarding Kundalini mantra and meditation for the dead. Thank you so much!

I just opened the Sundari Satnam Kundalini Yoga Center in Grafton, Vermont. It is at Woodchuck Hill Farm, 200 acres of woodlands, situated along with an Inn that can host about 35 people. We are hoping to combine the amenities of the inn and woodlands for people interested in yoga. I have been a psychotherapist for 30 years. I started practicing KY about 4 years ago and recently became a KY teacher. I have been meditating for almost 40 years and for me, Kundalini Yoga, is the most powerful effective practice that I have ever found. Many of my clients are now incorporating breathe and mantra in their healing work with me.

We are hosting workshops and retreats this summer and fall. Some are designed especially for fellow psychotherapists. I am also hoping to find other yoga centers or groups that would like to come to our center for their own retreats and special programs. I welcome you to look at our website and hope you'll come to visit our community up here sometime. You can find my website at: sundarisatnam.com

Namaste!

Reply to sender

|

Reply to group

|

Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (3)

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Finance It's Now Personal

Guides, news, advice & more.

Everyday Wellness on

Find groups that will help you stay fit.

Support Group Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic |

Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this Question!.

You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your IQ!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use |

Un

-- Have a Wildtree of a day!Elizabeth Elliott502.459.9579502.523.7183Wildtree Herbs Independent Representativewww.elizabeth.mywildtree.com

All natural culinary blends and infused grapeseed oilsMake cooking for your family fast and healthy!Host a Tasting Event today. All we do is EAT!Healthy Cooking Classes available....Email me for info!

Visit my website to see what all the buzz is about - a new company offering quick, easy, natural foods for people everywhere! www.elizabeth.mywildtree.comNeed extra cash?  Wildtree is looking for reps/managers nationwide for your own flexible, home-based (delicious!) business.  Ask me for details!  

*If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or Recipes of the Month, please respond to this email and type " Un " in the subject line.

Guest guest

Dear Elizabeth,

Writings Yogiji (Yogi Bhajan) always said, "God save me from the psychics."

This psychic's opinion of kundalini yoga is a fear mongering position. It is like someone who hasn't read "Catcher in the Rye" warning you not to read "this horrid book." Everyone who has read it knows it is a tongue-in-cheek perspective of the hilarity and angst of adolescent life. Maybe not pretty, but true.

The upside and downside (i.e. double edged sword) of kundalini yoga is that it empowers the self by putting you in touch with your soul.

For some who may believe that we are born into sin and inherently evil, this is most terrifying thing. They probably don't even know why they are terrified. (Although, I would have no idea what or why their thought processes are. This is just surmise on my behalf.)

For others, who are tired of the emptiness of it all, kundalini can be the answer to the pains of the body and drudgery of the soul. (Of this, I know!)

To some Truth is the way. To others it is to be avoided at all cost.

Please follow your intuition. Everything is for a reason. If you come to the path of kundalini yoga it is for a reason. If you leave it, it is for a reason. Both could even be for the same reason.

BUT, come what may, it must be YOUR reason, because it will be your work, practice and power that make your life.

Follow your light, not someone else's negativity.

"Keep-up and you will be kept up." Yogi Bhajan

Satnam.

Kind regards,

Siri Bandhu

Humble Moderator

www.ottawaweddingsyourway.com

Kundalini-Yoga , Elizabeth Elliott <eliz3378 wrote:>> Greetings!> > I am on a search of self healing, peace, love an open heart and more. I> had called this woman to my house to come and help me with decluttering my> home. She was an intuitive little did I know. Anyway -- after walking> through my home she said it felt 'fragmented'. Well, my home is very> fragmented! My partner and I do not have the strongest relationship, we> have two children and I watch a couple extra in our home. I am not> thoroughly happy with watching extra kids in our home, but I have to bring> in a decent amount of money for him to stay sane.> > Anyway -- when she was here looking through my home (the declutter gal), I> broke down in tears and she felt I needed to look for a spiritual path that> resonated with my soul. I agree.> > I mentioned Kundalini yoga as a spiritual path as it seems I have been led> to it through a doctor, a friend and then anothe rfriend. It just kept> coming up. Anyway, she mentioned that awakening the kundalini can be> dangerous and if the kundalini is not ready for awakening, one can crack> spiritually and have to begin again taking it incredibly slowly.> > I was preparing myself for the teacher training. I have not been practicing> here -- there is not a teacher here in Louisville ,Kentucky, so I have done> mostly reading, done Gurmukh's video and have done Snatam Kaur's video with> my kiddos, along with singing of her songs on a pretty regular basis.> > Any thoughts would be much appreciated.> > Elizabeth> > On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 3:20 AM, Kundalini-Yoga wrote:> > > Kundalini-Yoga> > <Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN241aHVhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc3RpbWUDMTI0NjAwMDg0MQ-->> > Messages In This Digest (3 Messages) 1a. Working with 12-steppers,> > prisoners or recently released folks? <#1221b709587368bd_1a> joan> > richards 2a. Re: Yoga, spirituality and abortion <#1221b709587368bd_2a>Bridget GuruBeant Kamke 3a.> > Introduction <#1221b709587368bd_3a> sundarisatnam> > View All Topics<Kundalini-Yoga/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbG10NjQ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDYXRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy?xm=1 & m=p & tidx=1>| Create> > New Topic<Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJnc3ZmcGd2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>> > Messages 1a. Working with 12-steppers, prisoners or recently released> > folks?> > <Kundalini-Yoga/message/9616;_ylc=X3oDMTJyazA4NG4xBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-> Posted> > by: "joan richards" joancarol > joancarol?Subject=+Re%3AWorking%20with%2012-steppers%2C%20prisoners%20or%20recently%20released%20folks%3F> opalgopal> > <http://profiles./opalgopal> Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am (PDT)> >> > Sat Nam Sumpuran Kaur,> >> > I had the great fortune to teach for two years at a facility for women> > just out of prison which used the Twelve Steps of AA as well as other> > approaches for recovery and reintegration into society. Attendance at> > class was mandatory, participation was not. The majority of the women> > were less than enthusiastic initially, a few had some prior exposure to> > yoga or knew someone who practiced, so were at least curious. The> > number of women who actually got into the kriyas sort of ebbed and> > flowed as the population shifted. I kept to the less strenuous kriyas> > emphasizing long deep breathing, stretching, standing postures. Many> > of the women had been sexually abused so sensitivity to postures was> > necessary. Mantra was a favorite! Me and God, God and Me are One had> > us all in tears every time, those smiling, glistening, joyously> > chanting faces were miracles. There were some humps to get over with> > language, chanting in Gurmukhi was likened to devil worship by some. I> > reminded them that it was merely a language, like Spanish or English> > and that smoothed the way for greater acceptance.> >> > If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me out of> > the group.> >> > Best to you and thank you for sharing this technology.> >> > Joan Richards> > Back to top <#1221b709587368bd_toc>> > Reply to sender> > joancarol?Subject=Re%3AWorking%20with%2012-steppers%2C%20prisoners%20or%20recently%20released%20folks%3F>| Reply> > to group> > Kundalini-Yoga ?Subject=+Re%3AWorking%20with%2012-steppers%2C%20prisoners%20or%20recently%20released%20folks%3F>| Reply> > via web post> > <Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJydDBhMmc1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-?act=reply & messageNum=9616>> > Messages in this topic> > <Kundalini-Yoga/message/9514;_ylc=X3oDMTM2Nmt2ajIyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDIEdHBjSWQDOTUxNA-->(2)> > 2a. Re: Yoga, spirituality and abortion> > <Kundalini-Yoga/message/9617;_ylc=X3oDMTJyajBmNWRxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-> Posted> > by: "Bridget GuruBeant Kamke" infinipede > infinipede?Subject=+Re%3A%20Yoga%2C%20spirituality%20and%20abortion> gurubeantkaur> > <http://profiles./gurubeantkaur> Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am (PDT)> >> > Sat nam,> > I have not seen a rsponse to your mail yet. Remember, many yogis are at the> > Summer solstice retreat and away from computrs. I know Yogi Ji was> > pro-choice. Consciously choosing to have a child or consciously choosing to> > not have a child you perhaps can not care for properly is part of conscious> > parenting. If it were me, (I have not had an abortion but I have had a> > miscarriage), I'd chant akaal for the baby. Maybe some Guru Guru Wahe Guru,> > Guru Ram Das Guru as well. The person having the abortion may benfit from> > more meditation, aromatherapy, journalling, talking with best friends,> > massage, and other nurturing things. Also, I had a small ceremony with my> > friends regarding my miscarriage and let go of a lot. The book Circle Round> > has ritual ideas. I don't know if it has one for abortion but it did for> > miscarriage. Ritual spaks to our subcoscious mind. It was very healing for> > me.> > Guru Beant Kaur from Florida> >> > Bridget Kamke, LMT> > Kundalini Yoga Teacher> > Licensed Massage Therapist> > Children's Book Author> > www.infinipede.com> > ________> > Find success and happiness with drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Click now.> >> > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHykBKdbbgf56VWhm83DR0fPBDgabZiKDcoPM1qypen9ciad5WUMI/> > Back to top <#1221b709587368bd_toc>> > Reply to sender> > infinipede?Subject=Re%3A%20Yoga%2C%20spirituality%20and%20abortion>| Reply> > to group> > Kundalini-Yoga ?Subject=+Re%3A%20Yoga%2C%20spirituality%20and%20abortion>| Reply> > via web post> > <Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaHQyNmJnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-?act=reply & messageNum=9617>> > Messages in this topic> > <Kundalini-Yoga/message/9610;_ylc=X3oDMTM2aXRrZG81BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDIEdHBjSWQDOTYxMA-->(2)> > 3a. Introduction> > <Kundalini-Yoga/message/9618;_ylc=X3oDMTJybGVnNmY1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-> Posted> > by: "sundarisatnam" marilyn.gabriel > marilyn.gabriel?Subject=+Re%3AIntroduction> sundarisatnam> > <http://profiles./sundarisatnam> Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:51 pm (PDT)> >> > Sat Nam - This group has been so interesting to follow. I appreciate the> > suggestions and recommendations regarding Kundalini mantra and meditation> > for the dead. Thank you so much!> >> > I just opened the Sundari Satnam Kundalini Yoga Center in Grafton, Vermont.> > It is at Woodchuck Hill Farm, 200 acres of woodlands, situated along with an> > Inn that can host about 35 people. We are hoping to combine the amenities of> > the inn and woodlands for people interested in yoga. I have been a> > psychotherapist for 30 years. I started practicing KY about 4 years ago and> > recently became a KY teacher. I have been meditating for almost 40 years and> > for me, Kundalini Yoga, is the most powerful effective practice that I have> > ever found. Many of my clients are now incorporating breathe and mantra in> > their healing work with me.> >> > We are hosting workshops and retreats this summer and fall. Some are> > designed especially for fellow psychotherapists. I am also hoping to find> > other yoga centers or groups that would like to come to our center for their> > own retreats and special programs. I welcome you to look at our website and> > hope you'll come to visit our community up here sometime. You can find my> > website at: sundarisatnam.com> >> > Namaste!> >> > Back to top <#1221b709587368bd_toc>> > Reply to sender marilyn.gabriel?Subject=Re%3AIntroduction> | Reply> > to group Kundalini-Yoga ?Subject=+Re%3AIntroduction> | Reply> > via web post> > <Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyYW5wcWlyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-?act=reply & messageNum=9618>> > Messages in this topic> > <Kundalini-Yoga/message/677;_ylc=X3oDMTM1OW5kdGk2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDIEdHBjSWQDNjc3>(3)> > Recent Activity> >> > - 10> > New Members<Kundalini-Yoga/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMWxscThzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>> >> > Visit Your Group> > <Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNXM4YTFuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->> > Finance> >> > It's Now Personal<http://us.ard./SIG=14hfm6nni/M=493064.12016257.12445664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705136382:NC/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=x5_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http://us.rd./evt=50284/*http://finance./personal-finance>> >> > Guides, news,> >> > advice & more.> > Everyday Wellness> >> > on <http://us.ard./SIG=14hh28tus/M=493064.12662708.12980600.8674578/D=groups/S=1705136382:NC/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=yJ_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5349272/R=0/SIG=11nhsqmjq/*http://advision.webevents./EverydayWellness/>> >> > Find groups that will> >> > help you stay fit.> > Support Group> >> > Lose lbs together<http://us.ard./SIG=14i4mjlgo/M=493064.12016300.12445692.11323196/D=groups/S=1705136382:NC/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=yZ_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5597441/R=0/SIG=11kad247r/*http://advision.webevents./specialkgroup/>> >> > Share your weight-> >> > loss successes.> > Need to Reply?> >> > Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the> > Daily Digest.> > Create New Topic> > <Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJma3JpMGkxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->| Visit> > Your Group on the Web<Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNXQ1amRmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocARzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>> > Messages<Kundalini-Yoga/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaG5qaTBrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->|> > Files<Kundalini-Yoga/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJndXA1M2lrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|> > Photos<Kundalini-Yoga/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdjllZ3NpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->|> > Links<Kundalini-Yoga/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMXBvZWY3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|> > Database<Kundalini-Yoga/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbnBoaGdoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|> > Polls<Kundalini-Yoga/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3JtdDk4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xscwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|> > Members<Kundalini-Yoga/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdXNwcnZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->|> > Calendar<Kundalini-Yoga/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMm1vbTY1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTI0NjAwMDg0Mg-->> > MARKETPLACE> > How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this Question!.<http://us.ard./SIG=14kninn14/M=733250.13450161.13535737.10835568/D=groups/S=1705136382:MKP1/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=xJ_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5754783/R=0/SIG=12havo8bp/*http://www.socialtrack.net/redir.aspx?CID=24801 & AFID=43106 & DID=108590 & SID=group>> > ------------------------------> > You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your IQ!.<http://us.ard./SIG=14kvrlupg/M=733250.13450162.13535738.10835568/D=groups/S=1705136382:MKP1/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=xZ_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5759333/R=0/SIG=12jkh3gvs/*http://www.socialtrack.net/redir.aspx?CID=24801 & AFID=43106 & DID=108590 & SID=message>> > ------------------------------> > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families,> > for the world and for each other<http://us.ard./SIG=14kbd1ra5/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D=groups/S=1705136382:MKP1/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=xp_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5697381/R=0/SIG=11eaa5dke/*mompowergroup/>> > [image: ]</;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNzRqZGMxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTI0NjAwMDg0Mg-->> > Change settings via the Web<Kundalini-Yoga/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnM2d0am5nBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>(! ID required)> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to IndividualKundalini-Yoga-normal ?subject=Email+Delivery:+Indiviual+Email>| Switch> > format to TraditionalKundalini-Yoga-traditional ?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>> > Visit Your Group> > <Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcTFqdWFmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTI0NjAwMDg0Mg-->| > > Groups Terms of Use <> | Un> > Kundalini-Yoga- ?subject=Un>> >> > > > -- > Have a Wildtree of a day!> > > Elizabeth Elliott> 502.459.9579> 502.523.7183> > Wildtree Herbs Independent Representative> www.elizabeth.mywildtree.com> All natural culinary blends and infused grapeseed oils> Make cooking for your family fast and healthy!> Host a Tasting Event today. All we do is EAT!> Healthy Cooking Classes available....Email me for info!> > Visit my website to see what all the buzz is about - a new company offering> quick, easy, natural foods for people everywhere!> www.elizabeth.mywildtree.com> Need extra cash? Wildtree is looking for reps/managers nationwide for your> own flexible, home-based (delicious!) business. Ask me for details!> > *If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or Recipes of the> Month, please respond to this email and type "Un" in the subject> line.>

Guest guest

Dear Elizabeth,

I am very touched by your message. Yes, I do believe that you are in search of a

spiritual path, that you try hard to find a way towards the light. Why else

would you seek to improve your home, why else would you ask for guidance?

This fact alone - that you are searching - is proof that you are ready. Do not

let anyone scare you away from your search. That lady did not mean harm. But she

has a " magical thinking " frame of mind, she seems to feel that forces beyond our

control can be awakened and risk taking over our lives.

This has not been my experience with Yoga (or with other therapies I have

engaged it, like psychoanalysis). Nothing " magical " happened... in the sense

that nothing truly unknown to me " awakened " . It is myself that has awakened. A

better, kinder, lighter, joyous person: my true self. The question whether I was

ready for it has not even crossed my mind: of course " I was ready " , since it was

ME. The real me, the childhood me, the happy me that I had forgotten along the

way. But who was always there, deep within, under the cobwebs of physical and

mental pollution.

Fear not, Elizabeth. Step confidently on the path of light. At the end of it,

there is not some scary Kundalini or whatever mysterious force - but it is

Yourself, a beautiful and benevolent being.

Bon voyage.

Raluca

(from France)

Kundalini-Yoga , Elizabeth Elliott <eliz3378 wrote:

>

> Greetings!

>

> I am on a search of self healing, peace, love an open heart and more. I

> had called this woman to my house to come and help me with decluttering my

> home. She was an intuitive little did I know. Anyway -- after walking

> through my home she said it felt 'fragmented'. Well, my home is very

> fragmented! My partner and I do not have the strongest relationship, we

> have two children and I watch a couple extra in our home. I am not

> thoroughly happy with watching extra kids in our home, but I have to bring

> in a decent amount of money for him to stay sane.

>

> Anyway -- when she was here looking through my home (the declutter gal), I

> broke down in tears and she felt I needed to look for a spiritual path that

> resonated with my soul. I agree.

>

> I mentioned Kundalini yoga as a spiritual path as it seems I have been led

> to it through a doctor, a friend and then anothe rfriend. It just kept

> coming up. Anyway, she mentioned that awakening the kundalini can be

> dangerous and if the kundalini is not ready for awakening, one can crack

> spiritually and have to begin again taking it incredibly slowly.

>

> I was preparing myself for the teacher training. I have not been practicing

> here -- there is not a teacher here in Louisville ,Kentucky, so I have done

> mostly reading, done Gurmukh's video and have done Snatam Kaur's video with

> my kiddos, along with singing of her songs on a pretty regular basis.

>

> Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

>

> Elizabeth

>

> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 3:20 AM, <Kundalini-Yoga > wrote:

>

> > Kundalini-Yoga

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN241aHVhBF9TAzk3MzU5N\

zE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc3RpbWUDM\

TI0NjAwMDg0MQ-->

> > Messages In This Digest (3 Messages) 1a. Working with 12-steppers,

> > prisoners or recently released folks? <#1221b709587368bd_1a> joan

> > richards 2a. Re: Yoga, spirituality and abortion

<#1221b709587368bd_2a>Bridget GuruBeant Kamke 3a.

> > Introduction <#1221b709587368bd_3a> sundarisatnam

> > View All

Topics<Kundalini-Yoga/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbG10Nj\

Q1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbG\

sDYXRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy?xm=1 & m=p & tidx=1>| Create

> > New

Topic<Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJnc3ZmcGd2BF9\

TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDbnR\

wYwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>

> > Messages 1a. Working with 12-steppers, prisoners or recently released

> > folks?

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/message/9616;_ylc=X3oDMTJyazA4NG4x\

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE2BHNl\

YwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-> Posted

> > by: " joan richards " joancarol

> >

<joancarol?Subject=+Re%3AWorking%20with%2012-steppers%2C%20prisoners%20or%20\

recently%20released%20folks%3F> opalgopal

> > <http://profiles./opalgopal> Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am (PDT)

> >

> > Sat Nam Sumpuran Kaur,

> >

> > I had the great fortune to teach for two years at a facility for women

> > just out of prison which used the Twelve Steps of AA as well as other

> > approaches for recovery and reintegration into society. Attendance at

> > class was mandatory, participation was not. The majority of the women

> > were less than enthusiastic initially, a few had some prior exposure to

> > yoga or knew someone who practiced, so were at least curious. The

> > number of women who actually got into the kriyas sort of ebbed and

> > flowed as the population shifted. I kept to the less strenuous kriyas

> > emphasizing long deep breathing, stretching, standing postures. Many

> > of the women had been sexually abused so sensitivity to postures was

> > necessary. Mantra was a favorite! Me and God, God and Me are One had

> > us all in tears every time, those smiling, glistening, joyously

> > chanting faces were miracles. There were some humps to get over with

> > language, chanting in Gurmukhi was likened to devil worship by some. I

> > reminded them that it was merely a language, like Spanish or English

> > and that smoothed the way for greater acceptance.

> >

> > If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me out of

> > the group.

> >

> > Best to you and thank you for sharing this technology.

> >

> > Joan Richards

> > Back to top <#1221b709587368bd_toc>

> > Reply to sender

> >

<joancarol?Subject=Re%3AWorking%20with%2012-steppers%2C%20prisoners%20or%20r\

ecently%20released%20folks%3F>| Reply

> > to group

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga ?Subject=+Re%3AWorking%20with%2012-steppers%2C%20\

prisoners%20or%20recently%20released%20folks%3F>| Reply

> > via web post

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJydDBhMmc1BF9TAzk3\

MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE2BHNlYwNkbXNn\

BHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-?act=reply & messageNum=9616>

> > Messages in this topic

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/message/9514;_ylc=X3oDMTM2Nmt2ajIy\

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE2BHNl\

YwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDIEdHBjSWQDOTUxNA-->(2)

> > 2a. Re: Yoga, spirituality and abortion

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/message/9617;_ylc=X3oDMTJyajBmNWRx\

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE3BHNl\

> > by: " Bridget GuruBeant Kamke " infinipede

> > <infinipede?Subject=+Re%3A%20Yoga%2C%20spirituality%20and%20abortion>

gurubeantkaur

> > <http://profiles./gurubeantkaur> Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am (PDT)

> >

> > Sat nam,

> > I have not seen a rsponse to your mail yet. Remember, many yogis are at the

> > Summer solstice retreat and away from computrs. I know Yogi Ji was

> > pro-choice. Consciously choosing to have a child or consciously choosing to

> > not have a child you perhaps can not care for properly is part of conscious

> > parenting. If it were me, (I have not had an abortion but I have had a

> > miscarriage), I'd chant akaal for the baby. Maybe some Guru Guru Wahe Guru,

> > Guru Ram Das Guru as well. The person having the abortion may benfit from

> > more meditation, aromatherapy, journalling, talking with best friends,

> > massage, and other nurturing things. Also, I had a small ceremony with my

> > friends regarding my miscarriage and let go of a lot. The book Circle Round

> > has ritual ideas. I don't know if it has one for abortion but it did for

> > miscarriage. Ritual spaks to our subcoscious mind. It was very healing for

> > me.

> > Guru Beant Kaur from Florida

> >

> > Bridget Kamke, LMT

> > Kundalini Yoga Teacher

> > Licensed Massage Therapist

> > Children's Book Author

> > www.infinipede.com

> > ________

> > Find success and happiness with drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Click now.

> >

> >

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHykBKdbbgf56VWhm83DR0fPBDgabZ\

iKDcoPM1qypen9ciad5WUMI/

> > Reply to sender

> > <infinipede?Subject=Re%3A%20Yoga%2C%20spirituality%20and%20abortion>|

> > to group

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga ?Subject=+Re%3A%20Yoga%2C%20spirituality%20and%20\

abortion>| Reply

> > via web post

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaHQyNmJnBF9TAzk3\

MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE3BHNlYwNkbXNn\

BHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-?act=reply & messageNum=9617>

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/message/9610;_ylc=X3oDMTM2aXRrZG81\

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE3BHNl\

YwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDIEdHBjSWQDOTYxMA-->(2)

> > 3a. Introduction

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/message/9618;_ylc=X3oDMTJybGVnNmY1\

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE4BHNl\

> > by: " sundarisatnam " marilyn.gabriel

> > <marilyn.gabriel?Subject=+Re%3AIntroduction> sundarisatnam

> > <http://profiles./sundarisatnam> Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:51 pm (PDT)

> >

> > Sat Nam - This group has been so interesting to follow. I appreciate the

> > suggestions and recommendations regarding Kundalini mantra and meditation

> > for the dead. Thank you so much!

> >

> > I just opened the Sundari Satnam Kundalini Yoga Center in Grafton, Vermont.

> > It is at Woodchuck Hill Farm, 200 acres of woodlands, situated along with an

> > Inn that can host about 35 people. We are hoping to combine the amenities of

> > the inn and woodlands for people interested in yoga. I have been a

> > psychotherapist for 30 years. I started practicing KY about 4 years ago and

> > recently became a KY teacher. I have been meditating for almost 40 years and

> > for me, Kundalini Yoga, is the most powerful effective practice that I have

> > ever found. Many of my clients are now incorporating breathe and mantra in

> > their healing work with me.

> >

> > We are hosting workshops and retreats this summer and fall. Some are

> > designed especially for fellow psychotherapists. I am also hoping to find

> > other yoga centers or groups that would like to come to our center for their

> > own retreats and special programs. I welcome you to look at our website and

> > hope you'll come to visit our community up here sometime. You can find my

> > website at: sundarisatnam.com

> >

> > Namaste!

> >

> > Reply to sender <marilyn.gabriel?Subject=Re%3AIntroduction> | Reply

> > to group <Kundalini-Yoga ?Subject=+Re%3AIntroduction> | Reply

> > via web post

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyYW5wcWlyBF9TAzk3\

MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE4BHNlYwNkbXNn\

BHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI-?act=reply & messageNum=9618>

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/message/677;_ylc=X3oDMTM1OW5kdGk2B\

F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM5NjE4BHNlY\

wNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDIEdHBjSWQDNjc3>(3)

> > Recent Activity

> >

> > - 10

> > New

Members<Kundalini-Yoga/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMWxscT\

hzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsaw\

N2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>

> >

> > Visit Your Group

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNXM4YTFuBF9TAzk3MzU5N\

zE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lA\

zEyNDYwMDA4NDI->

> > Finance

> >

> > It's Now

Personal<http://us.ard./SIG=14hfm6nni/M=493064.12016257.12445664.867457\

8/D=groups/S=1705136382:NC/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=x5_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844\

329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http://us.rd..\

com/evt=50284/*http://finance./personal-finance>

> >

> > Guides, news,

> >

> > advice & more.

> > Everyday Wellness

> >

> > on

Groups<http://us.ard./SIG=14hh28tus/M=493064.12662708.12980600.8674578/\

D=groups/S=1705136382:NC/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=yJ_nAEPDhEU-/J=124600084432\

9649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5349272/R=0/SIG=11nhsqmjq/*http://advision.webev\

ents./EverydayWellness/>

> >

> > Find groups that will

> >

> > help you stay fit.

> > Support Group

> >

> > Lose lbs

together<http://us.ard./SIG=14i4mjlgo/M=493064.12016300.12445692.113231\

96/D=groups/S=1705136382:NC/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=yZ_nAEPDhEU-/J=124600084\

4329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5597441/R=0/SIG=11kad247r/*http://advision.we\

bevents./specialkgroup/>

> >

> > Share your weight-

> >

> > loss successes.

> > Need to Reply?

> >

> > Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in the

> > Daily Digest.

> > Create New Topic

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJma3JpMGkxBF9TAzk3\

MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0\

aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->| Visit

> > Your Group on the

Web<Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNXQ1amRmBF9TAzk3Mz\

U5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocARzdGltZQ\

MxMjQ2MDAwODQy>

> >

Messages<Kundalini-Yoga/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaG5q\

aTBrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNs\

awNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->|

> >

Files<Kundalini-Yoga/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJndXA1M2lrBF\

9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaW\

xlcwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|

> >

Photos<Kundalini-Yoga/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdjllZ3Np\

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNw\

aG90BHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->|

> >

Links<Kundalini-Yoga/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMXBvZWY3BF\

9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW\

5rcwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|

> >

Database<Kundalini-Yoga/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbnBo\

aGdoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNs\

awNkYgRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|

> >

Polls<Kundalini-Yoga/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3JtdDk4BF\

9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2\

xscwRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>|

> >

Members<Kundalini-Yoga/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdXNwcn\

ZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw\

NtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyNDYwMDA4NDI->|

> >

Calendar<Kundalini-Yoga/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMm1v\

bTY1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNs\

awNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTI0NjAwMDg0Mg-->

> > MARKETPLACE

> > How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this

Question!.<http://us.ard./SIG=14kninn14/M=733250.13450161.13535737.1083\

5568/D=groups/S=1705136382:MKP1/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=xJ_nAEPDhEU-/J=12460\

00844329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5754783/R=0/SIG=12havo8bp/*http://www.soc\

ialtrack.net/redir.aspx?CID=24801 & AFID=43106 & DID=108590 & SID=group>

> > ------------------------------

> > You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your

IQ!.<http://us.ard./SIG=14kvrlupg/M=733250.13450162.13535738.10835568/D\

=groups/S=1705136382:MKP1/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=xZ_nAEPDhEU-/J=12460008443\

29649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5759333/R=0/SIG=12jkh3gvs/*http://www.socialtra\

ck.net/redir.aspx?CID=24801 & AFID=43106 & DID=108590 & SID=message>

> > ------------------------------

> > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families,

> > for the world and for each

other<http://us.ard./SIG=14kbd1ra5/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/\

D=groups/S=1705136382:MKP1/Y=/EXP=1246008044/L=/B=xp_nAEPDhEU-/J=1246000844\

329649/K=KoFd412EyFsnwWxLgT.RkQ/A=5697381/R=0/SIG=11eaa5dke/*http://groups.\

..commompowergroup/>

> > [image:

Groups]</;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNzRqZGMxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAz\

E3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTI0NjAwMDg0Mg\

-->

> > Change settings via the

Web<Kundalini-Yoga/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnM2d0am5nBF9TA\

zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5nc\

wRzdGltZQMxMjQ2MDAwODQy>( ID required)

> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to

Individual<Kundalini-Yoga-normal ?subject=Email+Delivery:+Indiviu\

al+Email>| Switch

> > format to

Traditional<Kundalini-Yoga-traditional ?subject=Change+Delivery+F\

ormat:+Traditional>

> > Visit Your Group

> >

<Kundalini-Yoga;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcTFqdWFmBF9TAzk3MzU5N\

zE1BGdycElkAzE3NjU3NzU1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDM\

TI0NjAwMDg0Mg-->|

> > Groups Terms of Use <> | Un

> > <Kundalini-Yoga- ?subject=Un>

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Have a Wildtree of a day!

>

>

> Elizabeth Elliott

> 502.459.9579

> 502.523.7183

>

> Wildtree Herbs Independent Representative

> www.elizabeth.mywildtree.com

> All natural culinary blends and infused grapeseed oils

> Make cooking for your family fast and healthy!

> Host a Tasting Event today. All we do is EAT!

> Healthy Cooking Classes available....Email me for info!

>

> Visit my website to see what all the buzz is about - a new company offering

> quick, easy, natural foods for people everywhere!

> www.elizabeth.mywildtree.com

> Need extra cash? Wildtree is looking for reps/managers nationwide for your

> own flexible, home-based (delicious!) business. Ask me for details!

>

> *If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or Recipes of the

> Month, please respond to this email and type " Un " in the subject

> line.

>

Guest guest

Regarding intuitive -- I wouldn't say psychic. When the woman came in to our

home she said she felt it was 'fragmented' and 'unsettled'. MY partner (the

father of my children) and I ARE very fragmented. We have had a rough, up and

down relationship for the past 11 years. So she was accurate in her feelings

about our home. I DO feel there is not a sense of peace in our home upon entry,

unlike other families I know.

The woman I hired to come over was a yoga teacher in the past, and she says she

has gone through many spiritual paths finding that Sufism resonates with her

most. But she isn't the only one who has mentioned the 'being ready for the

awakening of the kundalini'. A neighbor involved with Siddha yoga also has

mentioned the 'not being ready' or to make sure you are 'ready'. However now

that I recall our conversation when the woman was here, she too was involved in

Siddha yoga here in Kentucky.

I am so stumped and am praying/ meditating on an answer. It was the weirdest

thing as I considered a KY teacher training 7 years ago. Timing was not right.

I didn't even think twice about it. I just know something was drawing me

towards it then.

I have been having all these health problems and since the mind and body are so

interconnected, I knew I had to get in touch with my soul. . . peace, love, joy.

I never see an MD, I see a homeopath. But her diagnosis of some sort of cancer

(this was by pendulum) sent me in for a chest x-ray (as she thought the

carcinoma was in the chest). So the doctore I saw at the immediate care center

was from India and he told me I was just stressed, my symptoms were hormone

related and/or stress related and to go home and Google Kundalini yoga. I didn't

start researching right away, but then while on Facebook I noticed a friend who

has recently started teaching KY classes down in Nasvhille, TN. I started

emailing with her. Then finally I bought some books and started reading. After

I started reading I got in touch with an old friend in a very rural part of

Kentucky and she said that she teaches yoga, but that her passion is KY. I just

felt like everything was pointing me in this direction.

ON the same note, another friend is so negative -- she is a yoga teacher I have

been in class with off an on for the past few years. She was talking about how

she hates that people put a name to yoga and 'make money' off of it -- she had

worked at a Bikram studio for awhile.

So there has been a lot of negativity surrounding it, making it difficult for me

to feel sound in my decision to move forward. But as it has been suggested to

me -- I need to find my own light, not someone else's.

Guest guest

In Kundalini Yoga, you strengthen your glandular and nervous systems. Thus you can handle the "increased wattage" of an awakened Kundalini. There is a rumor that Kundalini awakening is bad for you. I believe it is based on a man who meditated a lot but had no yoga practice and his Kundalini suddenly awakened in som dramatic way and he could not handle it, then he wrot a book about it. Rest assured, Kundalini Yoga is a science that raises Kundalini safely. I started practicing in 1997. I love Kundalini Yoga and it makes me strong enough to handle everything that comes my way.

Guru Beant Kaur in FLBridget Kamke, LMTKundalini Yoga TeacherLicensed Massage TherapistChildren's Book Authorwww.infinipede.com

Get the best Criminal Lawyer. Click Here

Guest guest

Sat Nam!

Thanks for posting your questions on this forum. I have a few thoughts I'd like

to share with you, but before I do, I would just like to express my gratitude

towards this group--Blessings to those who created this group and to our kind

moderators--thank you, dear Siri Bandhu Kaur and others, for doing what you do.

This e-mail is yet another reminder how much of a blessing this group is,

especially for those who don't have access to a nearby KY studio or teacher.

In regards to the intuitive's concerns about Kundalini Yoga, she may be right.

There are many Kundalini Yogas out there, but none are as safe and effective as

the Kundalini Yoga taught by Yogi Bhajan--this type of yoga teaches how to

connect to the Golden Chain of teachers/ascended masters through the Adi Mantra

(aka Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo), so that your Kundalini uncoils safely. To tell

you the truth, when I first began studying Kundalini Yoga, I bought books on the

subject, and what they were saying freaked me right out. Others here were kind

enough to explain what Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan was all about,

and I hope that I can do the same for you today.

All I can say is that if you heart is crying out for you to do Kundalini Yoga,

then do it. It sounds to me like your heart is saying " I want to do Kundalini

Yoga " , but then your mind says " I'm not sure, some say that it's really

dangerous " . Your mind's implanting fear into your heart. Are you willing to

follow your heart instead of your mind?

" > ON the same note, another friend is so negative -- she is a yoga teacher I

have been in class with off an on for the past few years. She was talking about

how she hates that people put a name to yoga and 'make money' off of it -- she

had worked at a Bikram studio for awhile. "

I don't like talking about other types of yoga, since I believe that there are

many paths all leading to the same destination. I will say though that there

has been a lot of controversy recently surrounding Bikram Yoga--Bikram