IndiaDivine.org

Paula's neck tension question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have found that my neck tightens up when I am resisting surrendering to the will of the divine. The neck is part of the expression of the 5th chakra. For some of us, th idea of not trying to control outcomes, and surrendering and trusting th Divine is a big scary step. For me, it was common to fear that God had some plans for me that I will not like. I know it is ironic since "God and me, Me and God are one", but I think it is a common human thing. Check in with yourself to see if the neck trouble is linked to that. Now when I get neck tension, I say "Okay, what am I resisting?" Then it helps to get really grounded through yoga and meditation so you can tune in more clearly to guidance.

Guru Beant KaurBridget Kamke, LMTKundalini Yoga TeacherLicensed Massage TherapistChildren's Book Authorwww.infinipede.com

Come clean with a brand new shower. Click now!

Guest guest

Hello,Yes I certainly have a hard time surrendering. It makes me feel like I am giving up. I have been letting go of control so this paragraph of yours makes sense to me. PaulaOn 7/2/09, Bridget GuruBeant Kamke <infinipede wrote:

I have found that my neck tightens up when I am resisting surrendering to the will of the divine.  The neck is part of the expression of the 5th chakra.  For some of us, th idea of not trying to control outcomes, and surrendering and trusting th Divine is a big scary step.  For me, it was common to fear that God had some plans for me that I will not like.  I know it is ironic since " God and me, Me and God are one " , but I think it is a common human thing.  Check in with yourself to see if the neck trouble is linked to that.  Now when I get neck tension, I say " Okay, what am I resisting? "   Then it helps to get really grounded through yoga and meditation so you can tune in more clearly to guidance.

Guru Beant KaurBridget Kamke, LMTKundalini Yoga TeacherLicensed Massage TherapistChildren's Book Authorwww.infinipede.com

Come clean with a brand new shower. Click now!