IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1547

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam.Dear Sujan Singh and all.This Karam Kriya chart makes most sense if you have been to one of Shiv Charan's workshops.However, on www.karamkriya.eu you will find some basic info on Karam Kriya and articles to read further.The website also lists all international dates of workshops with Shiv Charan Singh.For a more thorough insight, I would recommend Shiv Charan's book 'Let the numbers guide you'. It is available on amazon.Sat Nam Versand - www.satnam.de - also offer some of Shiv Charan's writings on Karam Kriya in a manuscript format.Please check out the titles: 'Try thinking of it like this' - on communication and 'Mantra' - essential principals & sounds.https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s8108013.shoplite.de/sess/utn154a5b2a9ba57a8/shopdata/index.shopscriptIf you have any further questions about Karam Kriya or Shiv Charan Singh, please get back to me.Blessings,Adi Kaur7. Karam Kriya Table of Numbers Posted by: "Yoga Jap" noi acsujansingh Mon Jul 6, 2009 9:52 am ((PDT))Sat Nam!I'm writing to ask if you know where I can find some guidelines to use the Karam Kriya Table of Numbers (books, websites etc.).Can you help me?Thank you in adavnce!BlessingsSujan S.p.s.you can see a sample here: https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s8108013.shoplite.de/sess/utn;jsessionid=154a5210d3a5101/shopdata/0020_Kundalini+Yoga+=26amp=3Bslash=3B+3HO+=26amp=3Bslash=3B+Yogi+Bhajan+=26amp=3Bslash=3B+Sikh+Dharma/0035_Kundalini+Yoga+Poster+=26amp=3B+Bilder=2C+Kalender=2C+Diverses=3Cbr=3E=3Ci=3EPosters+=26amp=3B+Photos=2C+Calendars+and+more=3C=26amp=3Bslash=3Bi=3E/produktansicht.shopscript?article=0065_Karam%2BKriya%2BTable%2Bof%2BNumbers%2B%3D28English%3D29%2B%3D28M-096-EN%3D29 Messages in this topic (1)