IndiaDivine.org

I homeschool my kids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey there!I am currently homeschooling my children.  I use a collaboration of stuff that I have found along the way.  I highly recommend looking at Enki Education, www.enkieducation.org, www.christopherushomeschool.org.  The Waldorf Educational approach really brings the things you mentioned to the forefront.  Christopherus Homeschool follows Waldorf pretty closely, however Waldorf's foundation is based on Anthroposophy and the works of Rudolf Steiner.  Bottom line, both curriculums weave spirituality throughout their curriculums.  Waldorf has more Christianity woven throughout the curriculum, where as Enki is more 'all paths are equal' .  Many of the songs, verses, stories, etc. refer to God or a Higher Being so when we say these verses or I tell the stories, etc. I refer to what is true for us.

Both curriculums are centered around a 'head, heart, hands' approach to education focusing on the 'whole child'.  The woman who wrote the Enki Curriculum was a Waldor teacher for 30 years before writing her own curriculum. 

Both are truly wonderful approaches to education!  I highly recommend reading about Waldorf education and also the Enki education.Good luck!I am happy to talk by phone as I am much better at sharing the information in a conversation versus an email.

-- Have a Wildtree of a day!Elizabeth Elliott502.459.9579502.523.7183Wildtree Herbs Independent Representativewww.elizabeth.mywildtree.com

All natural culinary blends and infused grapeseed oilsMake cooking for your family fast and healthy!Host a Tasting Event today. All we do is EAT!Healthy Cooking Classes available....Email me for info!

Visit my website to see what all the buzz is about - a new company offering quick, easy, natural foods for people everywhere! www.elizabeth.mywildtree.com

Need extra cash?  Wildtree is looking for reps/managers nationwide for your own flexible, home-based (delicious!) business.  Ask me for details!  

*If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or Recipes of the Month, please respond to this email and type " Un " in the subject line.