IndiaDivine.org

shaking symptoms cause unknown

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please recommend a meditation to me to help me.

My mom has been deteriorating since the end of March.

Her body would start to shake her first thing in the morning and eventually go

away.

Now it shakes her throughout the day and is effecting her mind and her ability

to speak. An EEG showed nothing.

A naturopath today suggested perhaps lymne disease and to find another

neurologist perhaps in Vancouver Canada who would order a brain MRI

I am so frightened my mother is dying before my eyes and I think I should save

the world. I think I should be able to do some fancy smancy healing like

Kundalini Yoga, or EFT, or TAT, or something like Adam the Dreamhealer does or

something. Like I should be able to tune into some cause like an medical

intuitive or even be able to contact a medical intuitive. Instead I am

paralyzed and inefficient. I am constricting myself, my body, my breathing,

pain is incredible happening by over doing it physically but cannot seem to stop

subconsciously punishing myself or so it seems it must be the reason or perhaps

if I make myself sick enough I won't have to do anything to help and I can use

it as an excuse or a fallback for what I see as failing to feel good like

abraham says it is so important to do. I beat myself up yet even in awareness I

keep on keeping on repeating hitting myself mentally, hurting myself physically,

even now it is bad judgement to be typing.

What meditation if I could even get myself to do it to stop this cycle of hell I

am trapped in. I just keep trying to think I should be doing god's business and

making it my own. For who else would do the EFT, TAT, Yoga, Tai Chi, etc if not

me?

HELP.

Guest guest

Dear Brenda,

Have you taken her to a neurologist? Please don't procrastinate. It is God's business, that's why you are your mother's concerned daughter at this trying time. Please be proactive.

If this is Lyme disease you may be right...

I would suggest RaMaDaSa, healing meditation for both her and for you.

Satnam.

Kind regards,

Siri Bandhu, Humble Moderator

www.ottawaweddingsyourway.com

In Kundalini-Yoga , "Brenda" <bctoadlover wrote:>> Please recommend a meditation to me to help me.> > My mom has been deteriorating since the end of March.> > Her body would start to shake her first thing in the morning and eventually go away.> > Now it shakes her throughout the day and is effecting her mind and her ability to speak. An EEG showed nothing.> > A naturopath today suggested perhaps lymne disease and to find another neurologist perhaps in Vancouver Canada who would order a brain MRI> > I am so frightened my mother is dying before my eyes and I think I should save the world. I think I should be able to do some fancy smancy healing like Kundalini Yoga, or EFT, or TAT, or something like Adam the Dreamhealer does or something. Like I should be able to tune into some cause like an medical intuitive or even be able to contact a medical intuitive. Instead I am paralyzed and inefficient. I am constricting myself, my body, my breathing, pain is incredible happening by over doing it physically but cannot seem to stop subconsciously punishing myself or so it seems it must be the reason or perhaps if I make myself sick enough I won't have to do anything to help and I can use it as an excuse or a fallback for what I see as failing to feel good like abraham says it is so important to do. I beat myself up yet even in awareness I keep on keeping on repeating hitting myself mentally, hurting myself physically, even now it is bad judgement to be typing.> > What meditation if I could even get myself to do it to stop this cycle of hell I am trapped in. I just keep trying to think I should be doing god's business and making it my own. For who else would do the EFT, TAT, Yoga, Tai Chi, etc if not me?> > HELP.>

Guest guest

i know a medical intuitive here is her info: Ultimate Rejuvenation LLC1321 Washington Street, Suite 2 Hoboken, NJ 07030201-653-9988DrMaitywww.UltimateRejuvenation.comshe does saliva testing and can consult at a distance. i highly suggest! GOOD LUCK Karen Eddings, RN, MHN, IKYTAYoga/Meditation/Sound Therapy(413) 519-2375"Learn the alchemy true human beings know. The moment you accept what troubles you have been given, the door will open" Rumi