KRI Level I

As taught by Yogi Bhajan

A Professional 230-hour course in Kundalini Yoga and Meditation

September 18, 2009 - May 16, 2010

COURSE FEE:

$3500.00 on or before September 1st

Non-refundable deposit $350 due at time of registration

$3100.00 paid in full ($400 savings)

$3350.00 2 payments 1675.00 (150.00 savings)

Payment Plan :

$3500 five payments at $700 each

$3500 auto pay, 250.00 x 14 weeks(plus prossing fee)

(for credit card payments add 4.5% processing fee)

Make checks payable to YC Yoga for life Center

Course Dates

Sep 18-20,Oct 16-18,Nov 20-22,Dec18-20

Jan 22-24,Feb 19-21,Mar12-13,Apr 23-25

May 14-15,June (to be announced)

Meet the teachers

Lead Trainer: Assistant Lead Trainer:

Krishna Kaur GuruMeher Khalsa

502 Lewis Street,* Birmingham, MI,*www.yflcenter.com, *248-593-5583, *248-227-3147

"Kundalini-Yoga " <Kundalini-Yoga >Kundalini-Yoga Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 9:14:42 AM Digest Number 1571

Kundalini-Yoga

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Healing and Shuniya gmustuk

2a.

Re: HR3200 Health Care Reform Bill nicholecm1

View All Topics | Create New Topic

Healing and Shuniya

Posted by: "gmustuk" gmustuk gmustuk

Mon Aug 3, 2009 4:06 pm (PDT)

Video excerpt with Guru Dev Singh (Sat Nam Rasayan Healer) talking about healing and Shuniya during Camp Miri Piri this past june in Espanola, New Mexicohttp://www.youtube. com/watch? v=Prs1bNewv38Gurumustuk Singh Khalsa SikhNet.com1A Ram Das Guru Pl.Española, NM. 87532 - USAT : (505) 629 4697F : (505) 753 0537E-mail : gmustuk (AT) sikhnet (DOT) comWeb: http://www.sikhnet. comBlog: http://www.mrsikhnet.comGet news on Sikhism and the SikhNet web siteSign up at http://www.sikhnet. com/

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

2a.

Re: HR3200 Health Care Reform Bill

Posted by: "nicholecm1" NicholeCM nicholecm1

Mon Aug 3, 2009 10:18 pm (PDT)

> "I can certainly empathize that medicare and medicaid folks get cheap coverage while the rest of us pay the big bucks, covered or not.> > However, I'm with Amar Atma totally on this. If government sucks all of the oxygen out of our economy, there won't be much left for us to choose how to best use our resources and live our lives (no money left for yoga lessons! Gotta support someone else's obesity, for example)"I am a yoga student and teacher, a college educated woman with two children who works, volunteers in her community, offers free classes, grows much of her own food, pays taxes on the money my husband and I do make and in no way can even begin to afford medical coverage for my children let alone my husband and myself. I have to say that I find the above quoted post ill-informed, intolerant and so very sad. Not all "medicare

and medicaid folks" are lazy or stupid or "obese." My husband, children and I eat organic, home grown foods, exercise our bodies, minds and spirits on a daily basis and do not fill our hearts with begrudging attitudes towards those in the world that some consider less worthy than ourselves of care and compassion. If you are really, truly upset about all of the money spent on the elderly and those in poverty, than I hope that you are indeed willing to let old mom and pops (and any other family member or friend in need) bunk up with you when their medical bills become too high for them to sustain their mortgage payments, prescriptions and 24 hour nursing care.I agree that the system is broken. But let's not turn on one another with accusatory and ignorant statements about the quality of person who is forced, yes forced, to be part of this system. I wish that my husband and I were in the position to shell out the "big bucks" for our own medical

coverage... at least for our children. But, we simply do not make enough money to do so. It costs, minimally, over $600 a month for a family our size, plus ridiculously large co-pays on visits and prescriptions, and a HUGE deductable. I do not know if you have kids, but I think that if you do you would want to at least know that they could get a bone set if it were broken, or antibiotics if they were seriously ill with a bacterial infection. Luckily we are a very healthy crew and do not often have the need for these services, but I am so very thankful that they are available if the need arises.I am all for reform, and I am not necessarily keen on the idea of a totally socialized system. Yes, the lawyers, big pharma, corruption and greed have gravely damaged our ability to even begin to fix this big mess... I do not have answers. What I do have is the desire to be sure that ALL people are cared for... whether *I* think they are *deserving* or

not. Oh, I know that there are plenty of people who leach on the rest of society, giving nothing. But, I am willing to care for and have compassion for those people as well. Isn't that what our common yogic path teaches us? Non-judgement, compassion, love... are these not qualities, ideals and practices that should be brought even into our thoughts on political reform and health care? As in all things, shouldn't we move from the heart, from the spirit on this? Shouldn't our discussion and solutions be conjured from a place of peace and love as opposed to frustration and resentment towards our fellow souls?With Love,Nichole

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (10)

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to

Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Guest guest

Great post Nichole! I admire your lifestyle and discipline. This is an excellent

topic. I understand how you feel. I have catastrophic insurance only, but that

still costs $127.00 a month for a single woman. I wish they based insurance

prices on your history. Those who don't file claims, who are healthy,

productive, and responsible would be rewarded. When I worked in Europe I had to

see a doctor to have ear wax removed from my ear. (I am the kind of person who

almost never goes to the doctor.) I was so impressed with the care, the time,

and the sensitivity that I received at the hospital in Vienna. It only cost

$30.00! I was amazed...It was really about healing, kindness, service, and love.

My father pointed out to me that in America you can own property. In Europe, the

government owns everthing, and people rent. I believe about 33% of my paycheck

as a dancer in Berlin went towards taxes. So, with our system, if we invest, own

businesses, etc...we can build wealth. I have found with Kundalini Yoga I have

learned to use talents I didn't know I had to increase my income. Yogi Bhajan

was very talented in business and he created great prosperity here. I am

struggling this month as far as cash flow, but I do feel positive about what I'm

creating long term. If we tap into our creativity, and follow our intuition, we

can come up with ways to increase our streams of income. For example, I placed a

tiny ad in the community paper advertising my new studio for rent at $25.00 an

hour. I got a call the first day from a woman who wants to rent it 3 hours a

week! I gave her a monthly rate. This is the good side of capitalism. Finding

honest, hard working, talented people who can use what you have. You have to be

an opportunist to make our system work for you. Also, as your net worth

increses, it's easier to ride out the lean times. I had to eat oatmeal and drink

water for a couple of days this week. But, at least I'm off the credit cards.

The people in America who do well, financially, have found out how to make the

system work for them. They generally own their own businesses, spend their tax

money on advertising, etc. Healthcare is then a deduction. I'm doing it on a

very small scale, but it's working. The rich have a whole different way of

thinking. I had to release my resentment of those with money and start learing

the ins ands outs of successful investing. Kundalini Yoga lends itself very well

to these skills and helps you attract like-minded people.

Satpal Kaur