IndiaDivine.org

7 Simple Steps to Optimal Health & Abundant Living

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello friends,

I will be hosting a teleclass on Thursday, August 13 at 5:00 pm Central Standard Time. In addition to providing solid stand alone information, this call also serves as a preview to my upcoming BodyMind Coaching program "Total Self Mastery" which teaches individuals how to understand and follow the natural cues and messages coming from the Total Self (body, mind and spirit). The program uses the underlying definition of health as seen from the Yogic/Ayurvedic perspective and incorporates yogic techniques. If you are looking to deepen your own knowledge base or add skills to a holistic care practice, this program can serve as a vital resource.

If you feel inspired by the teleclass topic or are interested in finding out more about the Total Self Mastery coaching program, I invite you to join me on Thursday, August 13. AND feel free to pass the information on to those who might be served by the message.

Are you ready to stop struggling with CHRONIC IMBALANCE?

The unhealthy habits Pain, lethargy, & discontent The wrong job or relationship The frustrating repetitive cycles Symptoms draining your time, energy, & financial resources

Then Register Today at for the upcoming Teleseminar (if you can't get to the registration page through the link, use this URL and copy it manually into your browser http://www.jamiedurner.com/tsm_simple.htm#preview) :

"7 Simple Steps to Optimal Health & Abundant Living"through developing a partnership with your Total Self.

Thursday, August 13 at 5:00 pm Central Standard Time

In this FREE presentation, BodyMind Coach Jamie Durner will share with you:

1) The #1 thing you need to understand about your symptoms to get BIG results in changing your cyclical patterns of imbalance.

2) Simple steps to creating your Self Care Action Plan (I'll show you how to find the answers you already have but don't know.)

3) 3 secrets to keep balance in your life. These simple secrets make all the difference between success and staying stuck.

4) The most critical shift you need to make before you can live a happy, healthy and harmonious life.

5) How you can get all this and MORE with the Total Self Mastery™ program.

There will be a recording available if you can't join the live call, but you MUST FIRST REGISTER to receive the recording information.

So Register Today