IndiaDivine.org

United Nations' International Day of Peace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you all for your spectacular work. I so enjoying your various offerings, and I am so appreciative of the collective and community so evident and available...

and I am pleased and honored to invite your attentions and your assistance in sharing the message of the

United Nations' International Day of Peace.

www.Sept21.us

is ready. You will be joining Millions of generous seekers from around the world who will be celebrating "International Day of Peace"

In the Washington DC Metropolitan area, a 4 hour event, including 30 minutes of silent meditation and prayerful silence, will be held at the Jefferson Memorial. Join us in person or from where you are, in meditation or silent prayer, by bringing a healing energy to that which asks healing, anywhere on our planet, and anywhere within ourselves; as we heal ourselves and thus the planet, visualizing world peace, we commune.

Go to www.Sept21.us to both receive and contribute suggestions for visualizing world peace.

Will you be willing to spread the word to your extraordinary network ?

Please contact me with questions and to contribute in any capacity; we love your support!

And please join us in the nation's capitol for the unity, the meditation, the healing,

on September 21.

Peace starts from within. Let it Flow!

Sat Nam, Tom

J. Thomas Acklin MD

Facebook http://profile.to/tomacklin/

LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasacklin

Vibrant Well Being is for YOU!Permalink: http://lightrocks.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/vibrant-well-being-is-for-you571-278-4326 "Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy--- On Sun, 9/6/09, Kundalini-Yoga <Kundalini-Yoga > wrote:

Kundalini-Yoga <Kundalini-Yoga > Digest Number 1600Kundalini-Yoga Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 11:01 AM

Kundalini-Yoga

Messages In This Digest (10 Messages)

1a.

question Paula Lucidi

1b.

Re: question myralorey

2a.

Re: Sat Nam! New Member has 2 Questions satganesha

2b.

Re: Sat Nam! New Member has 2 Questions beautiful22

2c.

Re: Sat Nam! New Member has 2 Questions jordaniaka

999 Triple fire, triple compassion and triple mastery Akiva Boker

4a.

Kirtan Kriya beautiful22

Mistake and rat bashing beautiful22

My first experience of Kirtan Kriya beautiful22

The Fountain of Youth Yoga Jap

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

question

Posted by: "Paula Lucidi" plucidi onefunnybabe

Sat Sep 5, 2009 4:05 pm (PDT)

Hello all,I am wondering if there is a difference between using the gan pattee versusthe kirtan. since they both have the same hand action and use sa ta na ma,they obviously are similar. someone mentioned here they found they got moreinsights with the gan pattee so I am wondering if anyone has noticed adifference or if YB mentioned any differences. what does saying ra ma da sasa say so hung do as well since I read it is for healing.Thanks,Paula

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (8)

1b.

Re: question

Posted by: "myralorey" myralorey myralorey

Sat Sep 5, 2009 4:37 pm (PDT)

Hi Paula,Gan Patee is for making the impossible possible. When you don't know what to do and nothing is working right. The only similarity they have is the same mantra and touching the fingers tips. If by 'kirtan' you mean Kirtan Kriya - This is what it means Kirtan Kriya is one of the most important meditations in Kundalini Yoga. It was one of the first meditations taught by Yogi Bhajan-The mind goes out of balance when the pineal gland is dormant. The imbalance makes it seem impossible to break mental and physical addictions. Whatever you need at the moment, it will readjust and align you to bring balance into your mind and thus your life. It is a catalyst for change because it is a very powerful spiritual cleanser. Do you think about an old lover and want to be liberated from the grips of the past and release him or her from

your aura? This is the meditation! It will reestablish your aura as your own. The power of this mantra comes from the fact that it rearranges the subconscious mind at the most elementary level. It has the power to break habits and addictions because it accesses the level of the mind where habits are created. This is a silent mediation that involves feeling or energy movement along the path of the "Golden Cord".and I got the information from this page: http://www.kundalin iyogainfocntr. com/page/ Kundalini+ Yoga+Mantras+ H+-+KPerhaps, you should also take a look at SODARSHAN CHAKRA KRIYA.This is one of the greatest meditations you can practice. It has considerable transformational powers. The personal identity is rebuilt, giving the individual a new perspective on the Self. It retrains the mind. It can purify your

past karma and the subconscious impulses that may block you from fulfilling you. Further, a recently published medical study showed it to be more effective than antidepressant medication in treating psychological issues. It gives you a new start, against all odds. It dates back a few thousand years and is reputed among all the known Yogas, including Kundalini Yoga, to be the most powerful Pranayama exercise there is. Sodarshan Chakra Kriya also dramatically improves your physical well being. It expands your nervous system, respiratory system and helps your digestive system. It is a boost to the immune system. Overall the kriya promotes peace, joy and strength. There are several ways to do this one depending on how long you can hold your breath.you will find it and the referral pages on the same website ( Guru Tej Kaur asked Yogi Bhajan for a 1000 day meditation, he gave her Sodarshan and she has now been doing it for 18

years)Blessings,Sat Avtar Kaurhttp://www.kundalin iyogainfocntr. com/

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (8)

2a.

Re: Sat Nam! New Member has 2 Questions

Posted by: "satganesha" satganesha satganesha

Sat Sep 5, 2009 4:06 pm (PDT)

Sadhana Guidelines has a set with baby pose and hips moving side to side back (and a tail is mentioned), perhaps this is the set; Apana Kriya, page 112.Sat Ganesha"share, participate, contribute"Kundalini-Yoga, Wambezi Ungowa <premdevkaur@ ...> wrote:>> Greetings! > I'm so glad to have found this group. I have been teaching KY for about 11 years in Southern California and look forward to contributing to this online community.> One question I have: there is a phrase I've run across in "Beads of Truth" but I've never seen it anywhere else:> Baba boolee bela jee bana,> man kartar tin babayta

nikaray> sukee rasay surnar..�> Can anyone tell me about this? how to pronounce this correctly and/or what shabad this comes from?> > Secondly--> There is a set I ran across years ago (from one of the 'mimeographed' books) called Alligator Kriya ( I think). I need to find this to teach to one of my students-- can anyone tell me how to find it? It features a long baby pose where you feel like there is a long very heavy tail attached to your tailbone and you have to wave it back and forth.> > I much appreciate any help,> All Love,> Premdev Kaur>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (6)

2b.

Posted by: "beautiful22" 22taro beautiful22

Sat Sep 5, 2009 10:28 pm (PDT)

Dear Sat Avtar Kaur,Your the girl for me!!!With Love,Suhknivas

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (6)

2c.

Posted by: "jordaniaka" ramasingh jordaniaka

Sun Sep 6, 2009 2:23 am (PDT)

Sat Nam!In Man to Man there is the Kriya "Exercises for Potency and Potentiality" with 2nd exercise called "Dragon Tail: Come into Baby Pose, with the arms straigth along the sides of the body with the palms up. Kep the brow relaxed on the ground as you move the hips left an right. Imagine you are swinging a 1000-pound dragon's tail."A Dragon is similar to an Alligator, isn't it :) (page 42f. in Man to Man. A JOurnal of Discovery for the Consious Man)Greetings from GermanyRama SinghKundalini-Yoga, Wambezi Ungowa <premdevkaur@ ...> wrote:>> Greetings! > I'm so glad to have found this group. I have been

teaching KY for about 11 years in Southern California and look forward to contributing to this online community.> One question I have: there is a phrase I've run across in "Beads of Truth" but I've never seen it anywhere else:> Baba boolee bela jee bana,> man kartar tin babayta nikaray> sukee rasay surnar..�> Can anyone tell me about this? how to pronounce this correctly and/or what shabad this comes from?> > Secondly--> There is a set I ran across years ago (from one of the 'mimeographed' books) called Alligator Kriya ( I think). I need to find this to teach to one of my students-- can anyone tell me how to find it? It features a long baby pose where you feel like there is a long very heavy tail attached to your tailbone and you have to wave it back and forth.> > I much appreciate any help,> All Love,> Premdev Kaur>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to

group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (6)

999 Triple fire, triple compassion and triple mastery

Posted by: "Akiva Boker" akivab sat1narayan

Sat Sep 5, 2009 4:06 pm (PDT)

SEPTEMBER_09 mother nature is calling 999 - do not push issues of the heart, be subtle and patient.– triple mantra and cooling breath! the mother is here to talk to us!September’s full moon is starting a completion cycle between the earth and the universe, between the feminine and the masculine, between what is said and what is unspoken.Completion is about letting go of the past with kindness and grace… people from your past will “show up on your door stepâ€â€¦ look at it as an opportunity for growth and expansion… you can look at this period as a time of acknowledgement, recognizing your accomplishments this year…Take on clearing anything that is not serving you! on the physical plan this is a good time to dress and beautify yourself (9 is about artistic expression) let the fire direct

you in a positive way. Base of 20 suggests a foundation of moving through compassion, diplomacy and harmony – try to be kind and to resolve conflicts in a cool manner (shy away from arguments).. .If you can move through change quickly this month – you are in a good shape; the next 6 weeks will require flexibility and endurance... good time to give something back and to help others.There are three times this month that a sense of confinement or strain will come up – especially in those times (September 5, 14, 23) take time to chill… go for a walk, move around, breath long and deep (Sitali breath will be beneficial). Other dates where we fall on triple 9 – will demand a deep need to nurture yourself and others… it is about recognizing our human qualities and the basic needs that we all share.With completion comes mastery – you will be noticed this month for your mastery

and contribution at work and at home, you will be aware of the contribution others made in your life.9 represent subtleties, the details; pay attention to shadows and lights, to sounds and elements that cross your path on a daily basis - It is the time for deep mysticism.Power of the feminine will rise, tune in to the feminine qualities with in you (trust your intuition) – listen to the mother wisdom. Mother earth will speak loudly in September and October - see what you can do to please her... The key – is to have trust in divine will (0) – let go of control and affirm your trust and alignment with the universe by saying “I am here to learn and master the true potential that my soul posses, in the silence of my soul I am here to receive divine knowledge and directionâ€.Burning desires will run you crazy, you will want to get things done instantly, impatience may grow to

frustration and anger. Heart issues; heart burnt; please cool the fire in your soul with a cooling breath - (sitali pranayam = breathing in through a curled tong; exhaling through the nose).The tree of life this month is within the path of 9, connecting Mercy and Beauty (which is 18 or chai in the Hebrew alphabet - be humane and compassionate) .Dwell in the scilence of your soul – and then let your soul guide your way!In love and trust and gratitude of the divineAkiva------------ --------- --------Self expression and opportunityTantric numerology - provides clarity of purpose, and revitalizing the soul - individual chartlife progression assessment, partnership compatibilityAwakening the body to vitality and happinessHarmonyum body work - “Harmonyum was developed with the aim of making self-healing possible. It burns the seeds of bad luck and disease"

It will heal chronic illness, provide revitalization of the entire nervous and glandular system, it support deep relaxation and helps the body to be awaken to its original soul imprint.Akiva BokerNumerology/Harmonyu m/Yoga therapyakivasn (AT) gmail (DOT) com, 415 678 0111, http://www.satnaray an.com/numerolog y.html------------ --------- --------

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

4a.

Kirtan Kriya

Sat Sep 5, 2009 10:27 pm (PDT)

Dear Group,So Kirtan Kriya is like the 'habituation' meditation in David Shannahof-Khalsas' book. Only in the book it is done silently, no visualisation, just focusing on the third eye point, eyes closed.Sukhnivas S

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

Mistake and rat bashing

Sat Sep 5, 2009 10:28 pm (PDT)

Dear Group,I made a mistake, actually Gan Puttee is similar to Kirtan Kriya. I got mistaken as the ' habituation' also works on the pineal area, I didn't know Kirtan Kriya did also.I am going to try and do one of these, I am upset as suffering from Compulsive skin picking I have made another large wound on my face, and another round of not going out, and obsessing about the massive damage I have done to my face over the years.In this life I seem to have the full range of wierd Kundalini complaints, I work on one area, then another pops up, so its addiction, OCD, Depression, CSP, a bit like a 'bash the rat' at the funfair, where the 'rat' keeps popping out of a different hole and you have to bash it back down. Sometimes I wish there was just one med or kriya instead of so many for different things. Like one really big

mallet!Regards,Suhknivas (HA! I wish!)

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

My first experience of Kirtan Kriya

Sun Sep 6, 2009 5:04 am (PDT)

Dear Group,I was pretty much a nervous wreck before I begun, it was about 6:30am, I was and am clean of cannabis.Within the first 5 minuites I became aware of a deep pulsing, there was a deep dark warmth, difficult to explain, like rich, still honey inside, vibrating. In the next 5min I felt very tender and sad, tearful, I also saw a blue dot of light. As I progressed the deep vibration became deeper and more subtle, it was inside and outside. Towards the end I saw a white dot of light.Afterwards I felt like I had taken half an ecstacy tablet, waves of pleasure ran up and down my body, my vision had more depth, and I could feel my aura moving around like a cool breeze. I still have these feelings now, softness, relaxed.And, I actually enjoyed doing it, and it gave me hope, that I could be like you guys, wow, a natural way, and it made me think

of the pineal gland and the pine cone as it is represented in art.Also another lovely soul from this list gave me the Ram Das meditation. That was a little strange as it was the only med I had done that didnt seem to do anything! I was doing 31min, but stopped as I thought this Ram Das is no good, I said Ram Das pah! But odd things have happened in outer life that have made me think to carry on but maybe for 11min with other kriyas. I was desparate and rang my dealer to get some smoke (pot is my 'drug of choice'), after the initial greetings the phone went dead. Then I rang nothing. Yesterday I spoke to her and asked what happened, she replied that she became overwhelmed with tears and had to put the phone down!!??Yesterday she was supposed to come by, and just didnt bother again!? So it has been a week now, and in moments of despair I seemed protected.May I express my gratitude to Yogi Bhajan and this list and the wonderful people

here, imagine if all this didnt exist. So I just want to express my love and genuine heartfelt gratitude.The reason I 'wear my heart on my sleeve' is that maybe someone is also struggling, maybe cannot express, and may benefit from my honesty. I also truly beleive that in the new age 'There are no secrets'.I better do some house cleaning now, in my chaos it has got a little well chaotic!.All best wishes,Sukhnivas S

The Fountain of Youth

Posted by: "Yoga Jap" noi acsujansingh

Sun Sep 6, 2009 5:05 am (PDT)

Sat Nam!Reading Aquarian Times I've found a kriya and it comes from "The Fountain of Youth" manual: do you know where I can buy it?I tried on Amazon but the different copies of the book "The fountain of Youth" are mostly related to the story of "Five Tibetans" (Peter Kelder) and not to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan.I've also found http://spiritvoyage .net/2008/ 11/13/meditions- kriyas-and- yoga-challenges/ and http://www.yogibhaj an.org/ybkriyas/ index.php? id=13 but I'd like to have the whole manual.Can you help me?Thank you in advance!Sujan S.p.s.Uttamjit K. ...please stop

laughing!! ;-)

Recent Activity

New Members

New FilesVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Celebrity Parents

Spotlight on Kids

Hollywood families

share stories

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un