IndiaDivine.org

Hold him in your heart and you will never lose him

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sylvia

Your grief and questioning touched my heart as when my youngest, beautiful 21 year old son was killed Ä° realised how many of my friends needed consoling as they just couldn't accept Carl's death. Yes we were devastated that he was taken so soon in his life ...his 2 brothers were with him at the time as the 3 brothers were always together and best friends and my concern was how they would cope. But today almost 5 years have gone by and we have all changed for the better.

We live life as if there is no tomorrow and we don't play the games people play.......what you see is what you get. Life is too short to mess around.

Carl's death was our gift of life and we are so appreciative of the good times together and our health and wellbeing.

Ä° feel closer to him now than ever and he fills my heart and guides my days.

Before Carl died Ä° felt Ä° used to do yoga.......Ä° now feel that Ä° receive the yoga. And when my Kundalini Yoga is sometimes too hard Ä° just surrender my pain (or tired arms) for all the tired yoga students out there and Ä° say to Carl...Ä°'ll do the breathing if you'll just hold my arms up!

Please just believe you love is strong enough to let him go to where his soul is meant to be but also strong enough to hold him in your heart to be there for you whenever you need him clo