IndiaDivine.org

Sikhnet Interviews

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted to give praise to the Sikhnet short bios I found on youtube last night interviewing Dharma folks on questions about their choices in approaching this lifestyle. Very informative and inspiring. As students and teachers, I think this is a great resource for folks at different points on the journey.Sat nam and have a great weekend all!Sumpuran Kaur, Albuquerque, NM

Hi Sumpuran Kaur!

Do you have a link for those utube interviews?

Blessings-

Guru Jiwan Kaur

Corrales, NM

"We are born perfectly spiritual beings, and spirit has no limit. We were born to have a human experience. Practice kindness, compassion and caring." ~ Yogi Bhajan

Sat nam Guru Jivan Kaur,

I don't know if there is a central portal, so to speak, but here is a link to one on Spiritual Names. I just kind of dug from there to find other great interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh9_5ACQxV4 & feature=PlayList & p=C14AC72AED8D5A58 & index=7

Blessings,

Sumpuran Kaur--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Joann Danella <aldenella wrote:

Joann Danella <aldenella Re:Sikhnet InterviewsKundalini-Yoga Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 12:57 PM

Hi Sumpuran Kaur!

Do you have a link for those utube interviews?

Blessings-

Guru Jiwan Kaur

Corrales, NM

"We are born perfectly spiritual beings, and spirit has no limit. We were born to have a human experience. Practice kindness, compassion and caring." ~ Yogi Bhajan