IndiaDivine.org

Remaining Neutral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One of the reasons I love this listserve is that there are many opportunities for me to practice remaining neutral in the face of clear antagonism... It may not be directed towards me, but the ripples and reminders of anxiety reinforce my need to be humble, to recall the value of my yoga practice and my 12-Step work. I'm lucky - I want to change the habits that keep me from being my best and I know how to tap into those resources.The funny thing is, when those devaluing statements are sent to a listserve, you can easily forget that there are real people with real problems and real pain. If I am having a trying time, and I know that there is a particular person whose postings are going to be inflammatory, I just don't read it.If I recall correctly, this list was set up as a forum for KY teachers to share and

build community. What a beautiful concept. There is much to learn when I stop talking.Love and light,Sumpuran Kaur