IndiaDivine.org

WAVES OF HEALING: Kundalini Yoga & The Ten Bodies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hear what other Kundalini yogis are saying about WAVES of HEALING, Dr. Siri Atma Khalsa's book on the Ten Bodies and healing:

Reading Waves of Healing came at an extremely important time in my life. I can hear Dr Siri Atma's voice speaking every last word. I very much look forward to reading it again and again and again. What I can unabashedly say is this: It's already changed my life. - Akal Sahai Singh, Author of Be the Lighthouse

I think this book is very important. Kundalini Yoga is the best thing that ever happened to me and this book is like a puzzle piece. Knowing is one thing - the other thing is finding something to really connect and feel. Love and Light, Jap Hari Kaur, Germany

Waves of Healing: Listening to the Voice of Your Soul by Dr. Siri Atma reveals how being true to yourself plays a crucial role in your health and healing. It contains ten new Kundalini Yoga kriyas – one for each of the Ten Bodies – beautifully photographed in full color, and accompanied by meditations for the Ten Bodies and quotes by Yogi Bhajan.

You can order online and preview excerpts from Waves of Healing at:

http://drsiriatma.com/books.html

For wholesale orders contact: nam