IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1672

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Naam Satmukh Kaur

you mentioned that you do not have this feeling when practicing in a group...

when we gather for Sadhana we have our heads covered

the first thing that came to me was to ask if you are covering your head during your "personal" Sadhana...

another thought that came was that the answer lies in the question...

which you mention that you always feel rushed before work to get through it, perhaps you can consider getting up 10 minutes earlier & setting yourself to where you don't feel rushed.

just a thought...

with blessings Jiwan Shakti Kaur______________________1. Reading the Japji Sahib in the morning- My heart starts to beat very Posted by: "meggi" hook_todiefor hook_todiefor Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 am ((PST))Sat Nam sweet sangat !May the long time sun shine upon youAll love surround youAnd the pure light within youGuide your way onI have a question and I would be most grateful for some insight, ideas or answers...I started reading the Japji Sahib in the morning before I go to work, usually around 5 am, after reading it, I will do a meditation and then soon leave for work. I do feel a little bit under time pressure because I know I have to be finished at a certain time, so I

wont be late for work. Now to my question : Every time I read the Japji Sahib my heart starts to beat really fast and it wont stop while I am reading. If I would have to compare that feeling or situation, its like being in love and being all excited, the heart beating really fast, like before meeting your love, the waiting, the excitement and the very fast heart beating....and it wont calm down while reading, and also I found it really hard to slow down reading when I feel in a flow...?I dont have that reaction while reading the Japji Sahib in Sadhana in a group, when we all read together...?Of course I was and still am thinking about this a lot and I am asking myself if I am falling in love with god while reading or discovering my love for him and thats why my heart is beating like crazy, just a thought...Any thoughts on that ?LoveSatmukh Kaur