IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Yoga Trainings in Breast Health and Addiction with Sat Dharam Kaur ND

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Healthy Breast Teacher Training ProgramJan. 22, 23, 24, 2010 Join Sat Dharam Kaur ND at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto for an in depth study of the environmental, hormonal, dietary, lifestyle and psycho-spiritual links to breast cancer. Learn how you can maintain breast health and help women recover from breast ailments. Go to www.ccnm.edu/conted.html for more information and registration. Healthy Breast Yoga Teacher Training ProgramFeb. 26, 27, 28, 2010 -TorontoApril 23, 24, 25, 2010 - MontrealApril 30, May 1, 2, 2010 - EdmontonWhether you are committed to making improvements in your personal health or are interested in teaching an 8 week yoga-based curriculum on women's health and breast health, this weekend will inform and elevate you. Yoga sets will focus on glandular balance, detoxification, nervous system strength, releasing anger and claiming your spiritual identity. For more information and to register, go to http://www.trilliumhealingarts.ca/workshops/healthy-breast-yoga-teacher-training Kundalini Yoga for Addiction Recovery, a 4 Weekend Training in Toronto, 2010Course Dates: Jan. 15, 16, 17; Feb. 19, 20, 21; March 27, 28, 29; April 16, 17, 18 This course is designed for individuals seeking to overcome addictive behaviour, for health professionals who work with addiction and for certified yoga teachers who would like to teach a yoga-based addiction recovery program. Taught over 4 weekends, it outlines a 16 week recovery program which includes Kundalini Yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation, self-reflection, lifestyle and dietary guidelines, stress management, hydrotherapy, naturopathic detoxification and nutritional and herbal supplementation for neurotransmitter and glandular balance. Each weekend is one module, covering 4 weeks of the 16 week program.Cost: $350 per weekend or $300 if payment received 2 weeks prior to course date. $1000 for all four modules if payment is received by Jan. 1, 2010. Please add GST to payment if living in Canada.Location: Lotus Yoga Studio, 100 Harbord St., Toronto, Ont.Course Hours: Fridays, 6-9 p.m., Saturdays 10:30-7:30 p.m; Sundays 11-7 p.m.For a detailed course outline, please go to http://www.trilliumhealingarts.ca/workshops/addiction-recoverySat Dharam Kaur ND is a Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer, author and naturopathic doctor practicing in Owen Sound, Ontario. She has been studying Kundalini Yoga with Yogi Bhajan since 1979 and has been instrumental in developing a yoga-based addiction recovery program, as well as a breast health yoga training. She has authored several books on breast health and women's health.

Sat Nam Sat Dharam Kaur.

This addiction recovery workshop series sounds absolutely fantastic, and the

information on your site regarding each of the 16 sessions is so completely

enticing and comprehensive.

I found it very interesting as a teacher who has undergone my own recovery, and

especially as one who is moving towards counseling and therapy for addiction

recovery.

Additionally, and to that end, I am giving a workshop on January 9th on the

topic of 'Habitual Health' at Golden Bridge NYC.

Needless to say, I would love to download a bit of knowledge from you, and

garner some advice on this new direction of mine... Not to mention discuss the

possibility of coming up for at least 1 weekend (if not all of them) from NYC.

Will you be at Winter Solstice?

Hi, my name is Fateh Singh, and I am a Kundalini Yogi.

FS