IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Serpent in Xochicalco, Mexico

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://mexicoantiguo.org/kundalini.htmThought I share this interesting finding with the community.  I was on vacation recently in Xochicalco, Mexico and I was excited to discovered a statue of a warrior holding yogic pose with hands in gyan mudra,

and 2 serpents rising from both side of the warrior's body.   It reminded me of Kundalini serpent rising.I asked our wonderful/intuitive tour guide if he had any manuals, and surely he showed a text with exercises and poses similar to those in Kundalini Yoga.  He also said most of the manuals were burned and destroyed by the Spanish conquerors. 

-- Peace,Vincent (Guang) Hu The DC Health Coach, HHC, AADP " The Universe rewards action. " Meditation, Yoga and Holistic Nutrition Certified Holistic Health Counselor, Kundalini Yoga Instructor

www.dchealthcoach.com

Its written in the Bible ===

Moses wrestled with the serpent in the desert! and also he threw his staff down which turned into a snake !

He was raising his Kundalini

There a few more mentions of the serpent being raised

in the bible

The average person has no idea this means Kundalini!Amarjit SinghKundalini-Yoga , "Vincent Guang Hu, CHHC, AADP" <vincent wrote:>> http://mexicoantiguo.org/kundalini.htm> > Thought I share this interesting finding with the community.> > I was on vacation recently in Xochicalco, Mexico and I was excited to> discovered a statue of a warrior holding yogic pose with hands in gyan> mudra,> and 2 serpents rising from both side of the warrior's body. It reminded me> of Kundalini serpent rising.> > I asked our wonderful/intuitive tour guide if he had any manuals, and surely> he showed a text with exercises and poses similar to those in Kundalini> Yoga. He also said most of the manuals were burned and destroyed by the> Spanish conquerors.> > > > -- > Peace,> > Vincent (Guang) Hu> The DC Health Coach, HHC, AADP> "The Universe rewards action."> > Meditation, Yoga and Holistic Nutrition> Certified Holistic Health Counselor, Kundalini Yoga Instructor> www.dchealthcoach.com>