IndiaDivine.org

advertising competing KY groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat nam, ji.Recently, I, as creator of this international kundalini yoga , was asked if it would be OK if members posted invitations to join other kundalini yoga-related groups. The answer is "yes". Unlike the larger and older KY group run by a certain wonderful yogi from southern California, I don't worry about what's called "poaching", or inviting members to "leave" a group for another group. (When I invited some of that group's members to join this group, I was angrily kicked out; when the owner of that posts here, though, I'm excited since she has so much value to offer yogis).As a libertarian, I believe that no coercion is necessary in life. If our group adds value, people will help it grow. If it grows

stale, or fails to supply demand, another entrepreneur will fill the void. People who know my posts know that I'm always encouraging doers to advertise. So if you have some good or service to bring value to the life of a yogi, don't for one second hesitate to send it to kundalini-yoga . And if you know someone hosting a whole day workshop or offering KY-related services anywhere on Earth, be sure to email an invite for them to join, with an email to kundalini-yoga- .Sat nam,Amar Atma