IndiaDivine.org

Fw:(Scam Alert) YOGA LESSON NEEDED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Below is a great example of one of those internet scams. They've really gone wild here- so much detail, and quite ambitious.peace to all, love to all, light to all,

Kate Lynch

www.healthyhappyyoga.com

kate--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Jones Watson <jones.watson1 wrote:Jones Watson <jones.watson1YOGA LESSON NEEDEDkateDate: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 4:08 AMHello,I hope this email meets you in good health. I would be coming with My wife to your country for a one Month holiday with my 4 Bulgarian Friends. As part of vacation Arrangement, we would need classes in yoga class/retreat. We are looking for a Yoga teacher/instructor who will assist us with some few excises steps as well as give us a fun choreography which both i and My friends will enjoy. Please let me have the types of Yoga you teach.Date of Arrival: 10th OF April 2010Date for Lessons: 11th of April

2010 to 11th of May 20010.We would need 3 hours of lessons ( 4 days a week) for one month.Time of lessons:The morning class will be at 8am(tbc) and the evening class at 5.30pm (tbc).Let me have the grand total of the 6 guests for 1 month pratice. Please kindly confirm the reservation for the above dates so that we can process with the total cost of one month Accommodation include bed, breakfast, dinner and all yoga sessions.Please note lunch, all bottled water, teas and coffees and both the lassens.Integral Yoga,retreats including meditation, breathing exercises and lots of fun yoga,Hatha Yoga,Best RegardsJones WatsonEmail: jones.watson1