IndiaDivine.org

Sarah Kline and Yoga Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam Kelli - What a great topic to post! For many years, I was doing what you are doing - studying books and watching videos. I live in Vermont and there is very little KY until now. I decided to become a teacher to get things going up here.

Books and videos were very good at keeping me involved and learning but there is nothing like being in a class or workshop/retreat with a great teacher. The energy is so much stronger when you are 'live' and practicing with a group of people. Yogi Bhajan wrote so much about group consciousness for the Aquarian Age. We all need some level of community, even if it is only once or twice a year.

I hope you will consider venturing out, driving or getting on a train. I don't know where you are but there are many ways to experience KY all over the country. Besides KY, be sure to look up White Tantric Yoga and see if you are near any of their events. The experience is beyond what words can describe.

Many blessingsSundari Satnam Kaur