IndiaDivine.org

Teacher Immersion Training

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have reached a point in my life in which I desire to further commit to this spiritual practice in order to share it through helping others. I am interested in attending a teacher immersion training in New Mexico in August of this year. I hope to use the skills I gain in order to work with

those recovering from addiction and those in prison as well as those with physical and mental challenges. Though my desire is strong to attend, I do not have the financial means to attend due to a lay-off earlier this year. I have contacted them regarding scholarships, but there does not seem to be one that fully covers tuition. I am not sure what other options are out there and would like to know if any of you have ideas based on your past experiences. I am not sure how to make this work since I will need to be able to pay for attendance and housing while still taking care of my day to day bills. So much to consider! I also know that I have so much to learn and would appreciate any direction and guidance offered. I live in Irving, Texas and am in search of a Yoga teacher to help me on my path. Whether locally or via email, I would appreciate any

help in furthering my practice. Namaste,Satjeet Singh(Quinton M Hanyan)