IndiaDivine.org

Sorry-No politics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all

I am sorry that my mail on indian politics and rajudevs response to it touched off a raw nerve in some of you

i will try to avoid anymore political mails in the future

my aim in all of this is for us to develop vairagya and viveka which are the two wings on which to fly high towards the divine by realising the insanity of this modern world

as lord krishna says" what is night for the worldy man is day for the yogi and vice versa"

ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

MBBS, ADY, DSM, DPC, PGDFH

Chairman

Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

SBC - Internet access at a great low price.

Guest guest

You know, I don't think that the 'modern world' is any more insane than any other, and I really enjoyed the 'political' question - it's all part of the greater whole and can't be ignored ! For example, whereas in India you might have the insidious 'fair and lovely' to deal with, over here the shelves of the supermarkets are stacked with products designed to make our white skins brown ! Maybe - just maybe - rather than being a sinister thing, it could be that we are reaching out to each other to be less 'separate' ? Your question, Ananda, re Sonja Ghandi really made me think about this issue of separation, and what a red herring the physical form can be. We just need to cast aside the idea that race, colour, sex, or indeed anything at all, can get in the way of the greater good, and I do think we're closer to that now than at many times in the recent past.

So, please let's keep some 'controversial' matters !

Much love to you all

Adele

-

Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 10:27 AM

Sorry-No politics

Dear all

I am sorry that my mail on indian politics and rajudevs response to it touched off a raw nerve in some of you

i will try to avoid anymore political mails in the future

my aim in all of this is for us to develop vairagya and viveka which are the two wings on which to fly high towards the divine by realising the insanity of this modern world

as lord krishna says" what is night for the worldy man is day for the yogi and vice versa"

ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

MBBS, ADY, DSM, DPC, PGDFH

Chairman

Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

SBC - Internet access at a great low price.