IndiaDivine.org

Vibrational Breath Therapy from Sri Bala of Australia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namasthe

i felt that you all would enjoy this e mail that i received on Vibrational Breath Therapy from Sri Bala of Australia

VBT is based on the Pranava Pranayama of Swamiji and BAla also uses Savitri and the Hathenas

i find it very interesting to see how just one of the many practices Swamiji taught us can have so much effect

i am sure that many of you have similar experiences and i know of some who only teach the Ekadasi Kriya and have a great success rate with it as a psychological therapy

all the best

anandabala <sribala wrote:

Dear Ananda,

The first paragraph of the article I sent you on Vibrational Breath Therapy should read as follows:

"What I am going to describe to you is stranger than fiction. But it deserves your patient reading as it sounds like the panacea for all our ills. If I tell you that the chanting of AUM is all that you need to recover from poor health, experience good health, and even attain spiritual evolution, it may sound heresy, but that has been my experience having recovered wholly from a heart attack and subsequently a stroke not to mention my student-patients who have healed themselves of a range of physical and mental conditions.

But what really knocked me over was how it helped me early this year to assist a member of my family to stage a recovery from a bad attack of meningococcal. When I rushed to her bedside in Sydney she was unconscious and all her bodily functions were being performed by machines. It proved a great opportunity to test the veracity of my discipline on her. So I took on the challenge and started doing the serious aspects of my discipline, viz. directing energy and the vibratory resonant frequency of the primal sound AUM to her Navel Centre, (Manipura chakra), Throat Centre (Vishuddha Chakra) and Brow Centre (Ajna Chakra), the Reptilian, Mammalian and Neo-Cortex parts of her brain and the

Physical, Astral and Causal Energy bodies attuned to the three planes of existence and the three states of consciousness, and meditating at her Heart Centre. And after two days of repeatedly doing it, on the evening of the third day, she showed signs that she was alive and aware of what was being done to her. She pressed her left foot on my hand, which was giving the soles of her feet a massage. And today she is up and doing. She has however a long way yet to go to achieve perfect health.That was a miraculous recovery indeed, and a confirmation of the potency of Vibrational Breath Therapy!.”

Ofcourse doing the practice daily for one week left me completely drained of energy, to the extent that I could have hardly walked or even talked, but it was well worth it. God is truly great!

You may now understand my conviction and passion for my discipline.

love

Sri Bala.

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

MBBS, ADY, DSM, DPC, PGDFH

Chairman

Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70/year

Guest guest

Namaste.

I week ago I noticed a very familiar "therapy" called "Transformational Breath Therapy" that was linked to one of our students web sites. I just found it interesting as it did look very familiar.

GS

"Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 wrote:

Namasthe

i felt that you all would enjoy this e mail that i received on Vibrational Breath Therapy from Sri Bala of Australia

VBT is based on the Pranava Pranayama of Swamiji and BAla also uses Savitri and the Hathenas

i find it very interesting to see how just one of the many practices Swamiji taught us can have so much effect

i am sure that many of you have similar experiences and i know of some who only teach the Ekadasi Kriya and have a great success rate with it as a psychological therapy

all the best

anandabala <sribala wrote:

Dear Ananda,

The first paragraph of the article I sent you on Vibrational Breath Therapy should read as follows:

"What I am going to describe to you is stranger than fiction. But it deserves your patient reading as it sounds like the panacea for all our ills. If I tell you that the chanting of AUM is all that you need to recover from poor health, experience good health, and even attain spiritual evolution, it may sound heresy, but that has been my experience having recovered wholly from a heart attack and subsequently a stroke not to mention my student-patients who have healed themselves of a range of physical and mental conditions.

But what really knocked me over was how it helped me early this year to assist a member of my family to stage a recovery from a bad attack of meningococcal. When I rushed to her bedside in Sydney she was unconscious and all her bodily functions were being performed by machines. It proved a great opportunity to test the veracity of my discipline on her. So I took on the challenge and started doing the serious aspects of my discipline, viz. directing energy and the vibratory resonant frequency of the primal sound AUM to her Navel Centre, (Manipura chakra), Throat Centre (Vishuddha Chakra) and Brow Centre (Ajna Chakra), the Reptilian, Mammalian and Neo-Cortex parts of her brain and the

Physical, Astral and Causal Energy bodies attuned to the three planes of existence and the three states of consciousness, and meditating at her Heart Centre. And after two days of repeatedly doing it, on the evening of the third day, she showed signs that she was alive and aware of what was being done to her. She pressed her left foot on my hand, which was giving the soles of her feet a massage. And today she is up and doing. She has however a long way yet to go to achieve perfect health.That was a miraculous recovery indeed, and a confirmation of the potency of Vibrational Breath Therapy!.”

Ofcourse doing the practice daily for one week left me completely drained of energy, to the extent that I could have hardly walked or even talked, but it was well worth it. God is truly great!

You may now understand my conviction and passion for my discipline.

love

Sri Bala.

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

MBBS, ADY, DSM, DPC, PGDFH

Chairman

Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70/year YOGACHARYA GOWRISHANKARANANDA

Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70/year