IndiaDivine.org

Happy Friendship Day 2004

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Divine Yoga Friends -in-deed

I wish you all a very happy Yogic Friendship Day on August 1st 2004

May we all continue to grow in our friendship in leaps and bounds and may our friendship be a source of happiness for the entire world

Your friend

Ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/i_am_here

Guest guest

Dear Ananda,

Thank you for your kind wish on Yogic Friendship Day.

I wish you and every one of our exclusive band of dedicated colleagues the same!

We are a very positive lot. We will be still more, if we can have individually a sadhana and practice it daily, fair weather or foul, gain experience, derive its benefits before sharing it with others. Then we start speaking with conviction in this experiential science of ours. That was the message I got from our respected Swamiji, which I have strictly followed to date. May this be our challenge individually and collectively!

May God bless every one of you!

love

Sri Bala.

-

Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Sunday, August 01, 2004 3:57 AM

Happy Friendship Day 2004

May we all continue to grow in our friendship in leaps and bounds and may our friendship be a source of happiness for the entire world

Your friend

Ananda

"Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri

Guest guest

Happy Friendship Day!

Love, Sharan

And a youth said,- Speak to us of Friendship! And he answered, saying: Your friend is your needs answered. He is your field which you sow with loveand reap with thanksgiving.And he is your board and your fireside. For you come to him with your hunger,and you seek him for peace. When your friend speaks his mind you fearnot the "nay" in your own mind,nor do you withhold the "ay". And when he is silent your heart ceasesnot to listen to his heart; For without words, in friendship, all thoughts,all

desires, all expectations are born and shared,with joy that is unacclaimed.

When you part from your friend, you grieve not; For that which you love mostin him may be clearer in his absence,as the mountain to the climberis clearer from the plain. And let there be no purpose in friendshipsave the deepening of the spirit. For love that seeks aught but the disclosureof its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth:and only the unprofitable is caught. And let your best be for your friendthat you should seek him with hours to kill?Seek him always with hours to live. For it is his to fill your need,but not your emptiness.

And in the sweetness of friendshiplet there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little thingsthe heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

(Extracted from the book Khalil Gibran – The Prophet)"Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 wrote:

Your friend

Ananda

"Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri