IndiaDivine.org

Urgent-we must put our energies behind Amma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Divine World Yoga Family,

We are in the process of trying to get Amma the national recogntion she deserves and through her Swamiji the same

We have registered her name as candidate for Padmashri Award , the National Award for meritoriuus service to the Nationa on Tuesday, September 7th, with the Department of Information and Publicity, Government of Pondicherry.

We have submitted a lengthy Biodata and also a summary of her contribution to Indian society and culture in the following fields:

1. VILLAGE UPLIFT: SRI KAMBLISWAMY YOGA AND CULTURAL ARTS FOR YOUTH PROGRAMME --DIRECTOR AND CO-FOUNDER

2. WORLD TOURS AND ALL INDIA TOURS TO PROMOTE YOGA AND CULTURAL ARTS

3. YOGIC AND CULTURAL Educations THROUGH MASS MEDIA

4. MASS EDUCATION IN YOGIC AND VALUE EDUCATION THROUGH CULTURAL PROGRAMMES

5. CONVENING OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL YOGA CONFERENCES

6. YOGA SPORTS AS AN INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT

7. ACROBATIC NATYA KARANAS REINTRODUCED TO BHARAT NATYAM

8. COOPERATION WITH GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS, ESPECIALLY TOURISM, EDUCATION, ART AND CULTURE AND HEALTH

9. CONTRIBUTION TO SPREADING MASS AWARENESS OF YOGA AND INDIAN CULTURE THROUGH HER WRITING

10. ACTIVE WORK IN PROPAGATING YOGA AND INDIAN CULTURE THROUGH THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR EDUCATION IN YOGA (ICYER) AND YOGANJALI NATYALAYAM

11. GENERAL RECOGNITION OF EMINENT ROLE AS PIONEERING YOGA EXPERT

We have also submitted sample copies of YOGA LIFE; a copy of the Tenth Anniversary Souvenir of Yoganjali Natyalayam; brochures and invitations and two bound volumes of News Clippings, Certificates, letters, testimonial etc. in support of her bio-data.

this is the time for all of us to put our heartfelt feelings for her and Swamiji in action

i request all of you to send e mails to the following dignitaries of the pondicherry government that is meeting next week to decide on whom to recommend to the National government

this is the first stage and is vital that her name is recommended from pondicherry as otherwise the central govt cannot do anything

i request all of you to send e mails to the following dignitaries of the pondicherry government that is meeting next week to decide on whom to recommend to the National government

LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR OF PONDICHERRY lg

HON CHIEF MINISTER cm

HON SPEAKER LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY spkr

HON LOCAL ADMINISTRATION MINISTER ladmin

HON HEALTH MINISTER hltmin

HON AGRICULTURE MINISTER agrimin

HON EDUCATION MINISTER ednmin

HON INDUSTRIES & WELFARE MINISTER welmin

Thiru C.S. KHAIRWAL, I.A.S. CHIEF SECRETARY, Govt of Pondicherry cs

Thiru B.V. SELVARAJ, I.A.S. SECRETARY (EDUCATION) Govt of Pondicherry bvsraj , INFORMATION DEPARTMENT info

please also send a copy of the mail to me for our petition file and also a hard copy on your letter head etc so that it can be enclosed later in the file

if you send it by attachment i can even print it out here

yours in yoga

ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/i_am_here

Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Enter now.