IndiaDivine.org

A pictorial report on the Pancha Maha Bhutas- A dance drama by Yoganjali Natyalayam, Pondicherry, India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namas te

I have put up a pictorial report on the Pancha Maha Bhutas- A dance drama by our Yoganjali Natyalayam, Pondicherry, India for your perusal

http://www.geocities.com/yognat2001/pachamahabhutas

all the best

ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/i_am_here

Mail - Now with 25x more storage than before!

Dear Ananda

I was always aware that this was the shape of things to come from the time I saw in 1988/9 revered Swamiji in action, respected Amma tirelessly working her life out to create the base for yoga, music and dance to flourish in the Ashram, and you enthusiastically studying the rich cultural heritage of India. And now you are ready to translate their grand concepts to reality, making a feast to the eye, ear and soul.

What you have produced is the product of several years of great love and hard labour by your dear parents. It baffles the imagination. Well done!

Yognat has done a great service to the local community and through the Internet to a world wide audience in the need of this simple but profound message.

Better strength to your elbow to produce more thought provoking and soul satisfying epics!

love

Sri Bala Ratnam

Founder, Vibrational Breath Therapy

Australia.

-

Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

; bgv_alumni ; bgv91 ; worldyoganetwork ; bgv_friends ; iyfyoga ; aratnam ; Kutcheri Buzz ; Health Centre ; International Dance Council - CID ; Debjani ; Executive Secretary of the Presidency of International Yoga Federation ; Mystic India ; AK Lakshman ; Paramacharya Palaniswami ; Dipa Ramakrishnan ; Nagamani Srinivasa Rao ; Sannyasin Saravananathaswami ; South Zone Cultural Centre ; thanjavur sundaram ; T.V.Sankaranarayanan ; TattvalokaW ; tvsankaranarayanan ; VP Dhananjayan ; worldyogachampionship ; Trisha Lamb Feuerstein ; fiy ; EuroYoga http://euroyoga.yoganet.org/ ; iyfsecretary

Saturday, September 11, 2004 2:43 PM

A pictorial report on the Pancha Maha Bhutas- A dance drama by Yoganjali Natyalayam, Pondicherry, India

Namas te

I have put up a pictorial report on the Pancha Maha Bhutas- A dance drama by our Yoganjali Natyalayam, Pondicherry, India for your perusal

http://www.geocities.com/yognat2001/pachamahabhutas

all the best

ananda

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/i_am_here

Mail - Now with 25x more storage than before! "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri