courtesy Dr Jonn

i just love Janita's drawings and the idea behind them

ananda

-- _________Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;

the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the

light. - Plato (427-347 BC)

Janita Stenhouse has been studying Yoga since 1967, teaching yoga since 1985, and at present is teaching yoga in central France, while also drawing and gardening (not necessarily at the same time or in that order). Author of "The World According to Yogi Beher", "The Metamorphosis of âsana to samâdhî", and "Sun Yoga - the Book of Sûrya Namaskâr". She is a monthly columnist for "Yoga & Health", and "Infos Yoga"; quarterly in "Spectrum". Janita's teachers have been:Khen Ratcliff, Swami Gitananda Giri, Lakshmi Waters & Swami Anandakapila SaraswatiJanita can be contacted for class times atjanpete

****************************************************************Distance Learning Programshttp://www.jonnmumfordconsult.com/Sophisticated original teachings leading to instruction in OM Kara Kriyaâ under the personal guidance of Swami Anandakapila Saraswati. FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS EDITION TO SINCERE SEEKERS*****************************************************

Study with Dr. Jonn Mumford (Swami Anandakapila Saraswati). Our programs are the only on-line courses authorized and directly supervised by Swamijii.Have you ever attended a workshop and walked away unsure how to apply the information to your own life and practice? The Om Kara Kriya® course (originally published as Dr Jonn Mumford's Yoga Magik International Correspondence Course) is a distillation of Swamiji’s life-time study and practice (over 50 years); it offers students a unique opportunity to study with direct personal guidance from a traditionally trained Western Tantric Master. The course is suitable for both beginners and more advanced students. It provides a solid foundation in the practice of Tantric Kriya Yoga. "You've actually given us more than our money's worth". -- Journalist USALectures and workshops can be very beneficial, providing a wealth of new information, peak experiences and major breakthroughs. On the other hand, they can often leave participants unsure as to how to apply the knowledge or integrate the experience into daily life. Workshops seldom afford the teacher the opportunity to get to know you personally, to look directly at your practice and tailor the teaching to your personal make-up and needs. "I have been to other classes that promised much more and only delivered disappointment for me despite the fact that I gave them just as much of my time and attention... I do not recall receiving half as much patience, sound advice, or professionalism from ... anyone else under whom I've studied. "-- Student, USAOur correspondence courses offer you this direct contact. You are guided through a series of dynamic exercises and experiments, designed to take your awareness to new levels. You then share your experiences directly with Swamijii. This is a rare opportunity to have an ongoing personal dialogue with your teacher and receive direction that is responsive to who you are, something you may never receive in a workshop or lecture. "It has not just been an intellectual or philosophical journey; I have also found it a source of inspiration during what has been a difficult period for me (emotionally etc)." -- Teacher, AustraliaIt may seem counterintuitive, but communicating regularly (by email) with a teacher who takes a deep personal interest in your development can be far more intimate than getting occasional guidance from a teacher in a workshop setting. This was certainly our experience in studying with Swamijii. "The course is fantastic. I recall that you wanted to create a sense of awe as we progressed and I can only say that I am in a constant state of awe as I work my way through the course. "-- Business Executive & Yoga Student: Australia

Om Kara Kriya® Year 1

Swami Anandakapila Saraswati has spent a lifetime studying and practicing Tantra, Kriya and Yoga, and the Om Kara Kriya® courses contain the essence of his life's work. It is a systematic and straightforward method for training yourself in authentic Tantra with the guidance of a Western Master. No prior experience is necessary; the courses are designed to work with inner energy and do not require a high level of physical fitness.

The Kriyas of the Om Kara Kriya® system originate in Bengal and ours is the only Western school authorized to teach them. In 1958, they were transmitted to Swami Anandakapila by Dr. Swami Gitananda Giri Guru Maharaj whose Guru was the Bengali Tantric Srilla Sri Kanakananda Swamigal.

The Om Kara Kriya® courses, including the preliminary practices for the kriyas themselves, also draw on Swami Anandakapila's training with Paramhansa Satyananda Saraswati, as well as his profound knowledge of Western occultism, anatomy and physiology. As a result, the courses are rooted in tradition but well-suited to students from a variety of backgrounds.

Assignments are completed over a 7-14 day period and returned via Email. Dr. Mumford responds with feedback usually within 24 hours and often within six hours or less.

New material is emailed to you when you complete your assignment. This is very much a self-paced program. You may take up to 2 years to complete each year of the OM Kara Kriya® and a year each for the Graduate courses.

The first year program will provide you with a solid foundation in Tantric Kriya Yoga and includes instruction in the first three kriyas of the Om Kara Kriya® system. Year 2 Includes instruction in the fourth kriya (the final two may only be transmitted from Guru to Chela, mouth to ear). The cost of the course is $300.00 per year (three-nine week trimesters and 27 lessons).

JOIN AT:

http://www.jonnmumfordconsult.com/

Year 1 includes an in-depth, experiential journey through the Chakras. The material is presented in a unique, systematic way that makes the subject matter come alive and will enable you to integrate it within the framework of your life.

THE FIRST YEAR WORK INCLUDES:The Perpetual motion of AnahataThe Tantric AltarVishuddhi: The Alchemical FactorySahasrara Chakra:The Palace of Letters. The Hidden Reflex Map of Chakra Trigger PointsThe Eye of CyclopsKundalini: Muladhara's Secret SerpentThe Volcano WithinThe Psychic Passages of Kriya YogaThe Secret Chakra Trigger PointsOM Kara Kriya® Agnisaara*OM Kara Kriya® I, II, and III are taught in the last semester of the 1st year.

*OM Kara Kriya® Agnisaara is taught at the beginning of the second Semester Year 1. This "Fire Breath" method is a classic mood elevator, energizing the body, enlivening the psychic sheaths, and stimulating the gastro-intestinal tract. Combining this powerful technique with OM Kara Kriya® helps students gain control over psychic energy levels.

"Here in Slovenia my students who are tamasic, lack will and have Kapha dominant, say that Agnisaara is a lifesaver." -- Yoga Teacher, Europe.

The objectives and structure of this course emphasize a traditional relationship between teacher and student with concern for your personal needs. The goal is transformation through experiment and original teaching method,

JOIN AT:

http://www.jonnmumfordconsult.com/