IndiaDivine.org

Radical Universalism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:05:38 -0600"Dr. Frank Gaetano Morales" Radical UniversalismGreetings & Namaste, Everyone,I've just completed a major paper on the question of whether or not Hinduism actually teaches that all religions are the same, an idea that I call Radical Universalism. This issue has become the most paralyzing and crucial philosophical issue that Hinduism has faced in the last 200 years. The on-line version of the paper is located here: http://www.dharmacentral.com/universalism.htm

The paper takes an in-depth philosophical approach to the issue, delving into the historical origins of the idea, as well as the immediate impact that it has had on Hinduism for the last two centuries. While the paper is certainly meant to be read by each and every concerned Hindu, it has been especially created with Hindu leaders, Hindu intellectuals and Hindu activists as its main audience. The hope is that this paper will quickly become the definitive statement on this important issue. If you find the paper helpful and informative, I would ask that you please assist me in distributing it to as large and wide an audience as possible. Please forward this information to any friends or lists that would find it interesting. If you have a web site, please consider placing the paper on your site, or providing a link. In addition to the web format version, please feel free to contact me if you would like a Word

version of the paper. I'll be following up this message with a text format version of the paper. Thank you, all, and take care.Jaya Sanatana Dharma,Dr. Frank Gaetano Morales, Ph.D.www.dharmacentral.com

Mail - You care about security. So do we.