IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

You are probably aware of the devastating disaster that has hit Asia by now. As you may know I trained in Pondicherry, South India and this is one oif the badly hit areas. Luckily the ashram where I go was not hit although it is only 100yds from the sea, however, the surrounding villages were and all the villagers have lost their homes and belongings. Luckily no lives were lost but for these people who live from hand to mouth without bank accounts or insurance policies they have been hit very hard.

I am collecting money from everyone that I know and my classes so that I can send help directly to the cause. Hopefully this will help people get their lives back together. I shall send the money to the ashram where they will give it to the villagers in the form of whatever they need....clothes, food etc. This way the villagers will get every penny.

You can send a cheque to myself Claire George, 47 Broadway, Pontypridd, CF37 1BD and I will then send a large (hopefully!) cheque from my account.

I have just sent this message to everyone in my inbox so I appologise if it is not appropriate....but please give generously anyway.

Thankyou

Claire or Kalavathi for those who know me from Yoga.