IndiaDivine.org

Fw: URGENT: Stress Indicator testing may save your life!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-"Dr Jonn Mumford" drjonnmSubject: URGENT: Stress Indicator testing may save your life!Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:54:57 +1100Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/i_am_here

ICYER,Tamil Nadu 605104

Tel: 91-413-2622902,2241561

-- _________Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

THANK YOU MICHAEL

Stress IndicatorThe attached photo has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely-monitored scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great deal of stress Look at the photograph. If you find more than one or two differences, you may be ready for summer break.

PREM Swami Anandakapila Saraswati

“You are one and the same”In happiness and sorrowfulness,”-Ashtavakra Gita 5:4

Dr Jonn Mumforddrjonnm(Swami Anandakapila Saraswati)

are already overflowing divinely.Let yourself melt.”-Ashtavakra Gita

Help! I'm so stressed out, I'm at death's door! ... and the cow jumped over the moon ... "Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani" <abb wrote:

-"Dr Jonn Mumford" drjonnmSubject: URGENT: Stress Indicator testing may save your life!Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:54:57 +1100Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/i_am_here

ICYER,Tamil Nadu 605104

Tel: 91-413-2622902,2241561-- _________Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.comhttp://www.mail.com/?sr=signup"Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 "Dr Jonn Mumford" URGENT: Stress Indicator testing may save your life!Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:54:57 +1100

THANK YOU MICHAEL

Stress IndicatorThe attached photo has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely-monitored scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great deal of stress Look at the photograph. If you find more than one or two differences, you may be ready for summer break.

PREM Swami Anandakapila Saraswati

“You are one and the same”In happiness and sorrowfulness,”-Ashtavakra Gita 5:4

Dr Jonn Mumforddrjonnm(Swami Anandakapila Saraswati)

are already overflowing divinely.Let yourself melt.”-Ashtavakra Gita

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Divine Ananda

As schoolholiday is starting, I gave this Stress indicator to all of the

students. They loved it very much. And the good thing: everybody started

class with a wide laugh on their faces. As otherwise I sometimes have to

say: ok, very good, and now we do the same thing again with a smile.

Thank vou very much for this funny idea.

yours in yoga

Sri Devi