i request all members not to do so in future as this group is for an

open discussion and these are not discussiions open to " one and all "

as those on this group are invited by me in recognition of your love

and affection for the teachings of Gitananda Yoga in the Rishiculture

Ashtanga Yoga tration that we are all part of

this is matter of deep feelings for me as

Yoga and india are inseparable and anyone who has a problem with that

better start caling their yoga something else

why call it yoga if you dont want india or sanskrit to be part of it?

warm regards to my dear yoga family out their in the cyberspace

ananda

Namastey dear Ananda.. i am behind you 100% on this.

love in yoga sonia

ps.. just a query.. I normally teach procedure for backbending right elbow

first (as did my first teacher and Swamiji on page 55.. but on page 39 just

came across " first backbend on to left elbow to release pressure around the

heart " ..why the difference please or is it only for matsyasana as it works

the region specifically..?

-

" Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani " <yognat2001

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:34 PM

Confusion precedes fusion

> Anything taken out of its context creates confusion an this has

> happened by some person posting Rishiculture messages onto the IYF site

>

> i request all members not to do so in future as this group is for an

> open discussion and these are not discussiions open to " one and all "

> as those on this group are invited by me in recognition of your love

> and affection for the teachings of Gitananda Yoga in the Rishiculture

> Ashtanga Yoga tration that we are all part of

>

> this is matter of deep feelings for me as

> Yoga and india are inseparable and anyone who has a problem with that

> better start caling their yoga something else

> why call it yoga if you dont want india or sanskrit to be part of it?

>

> warm regards to my dear yoga family out their in the cyberspace

> ananda

>

>

" Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture

Ashtanga Yoga " -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri

>

namas te

thanks for the support-i appreciate all your love and affection that you shower on me and our yoga family

reg the elbow

the Matsya asana is specially good for the heart and in order to decrese stress on the heart and increse the benefit of the pose the left elbow is put down first as opposed to the right elbow in all other cases

i appreciate such questions as Swamiji wanted all of us to think and not merely do as he said!

much love

ananda

gary wall <ether wrote:

Namastey dear Ananda.. i am behind you 100% on this.love in yoga soniaps.. just a query.. I normally teach procedure for backbending right elbowfirst (as did my first teacher and Swamiji on page 55.. but on page 39 justcame across"first backbend on to left elbow to release pressure around theheart"..why the difference please or is it only for matsyasana as it worksthe region specifically..?- "Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani" <yognat2001Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:34 PM Confusion precedes fusion> Anything taken out of its context creates confusion an this has> happened by some person posting Rishiculture messages onto the IYF site>> i request all members not to do so in future

as this group is for an> open discussion and these are not discussiions open to "one and all"> as those on this group are invited by me in recognition of your love> and affection for the teachings of Gitananda Yoga in the Rishiculture> Ashtanga Yoga tration that we are all part of>> this is matter of deep feelings for me as> Yoga and india are inseparable and anyone who has a problem with that> better start caling their yoga something else> why call it yoga if you dont want india or sanskrit to be part of it?>> warm regards to my dear yoga family out their in the cyberspace> ananda>>>>>>>>> "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through RishicultureAshtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri>

Links>>>>>>>>>>

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

• 1 month later...

Namastey dear Ananda and thank you for the answer.Swamiji said that he didnot want sheep like other gurus but thinking souls ..or how can one evolve in conscioussness...im sure thats why so few gain their own insights..inh religion as well! Swamiji had not the ego of others and really gave us the tools for conscious evolution, for which i am eternally grateful. love in yoga sonia

-

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani

Sunday, October 23, 2005 5:52 PM

Re: Confusion precedes fusion

namas te

thanks for the support-i appreciate all your love and affection that you shower on me and our yoga family

reg the elbow

the Matsya asana is specially good for the heart and in order to decrese stress on the heart and increse the benefit of the pose the left elbow is put down first as opposed to the right elbow in all other cases

i appreciate such questions as Swamiji wanted all of us to think and not merely do as he said!

much love

ananda

gary wall <ether wrote:

Namastey dear Ananda.. i am behind you 100% on this.love in yoga soniaps.. just a query.. I normally teach procedure for backbending right elbowfirst (as did my first teacher and Swamiji on page 55.. but on page 39 justcame across"first backbend on to left elbow to release pressure around theheart"..why the difference please or is it only for matsyasana as it worksthe region specifically..?- "Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani" <yognat2001Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:34 PM Confusion precedes fusion> Anything taken out of its context creates confusion an this has> happened by some person posting Rishiculture messages onto the IYF site>> i request all members not to do so in future as this group is for an> open discussion and these are not discussiions open to "one and all"> as those on this group are invited by me in recognition of your love> and affection for the teachings of Gitananda Yoga in the Rishiculture> Ashtanga Yoga tration that we are all part of>> this is matter of deep feelings for me as> Yoga and india are inseparable and anyone who has a problem with that> better start caling their yoga something else> why call it yoga if you dont want india or sanskrit to be part of it?>> warm regards to my dear yoga family out their in the cyberspace> ananda>>>>>>>>> "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through RishicultureAshtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri>