IndiaDivine.org

time....and meditation has its side effects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello every body....wish all of u to progress on the spiritual path.......i make up my mind to reply these two concepts though i avoid any kind of argumentation and justification....so i will end my message is as brief as possible...............................tiime........tiime is nothing..cant be defined.it is just way to distinguish events in order..to to have express happening of events.....eg AD BC........which event happened in which order.....in order to avoid lengthy explanation we just use days.....so listner him self can compare which event happened earlier which one later..to decide which event precedes etc..............

now next about meditations side effects.............i would simply call if someone commits suicide with his own gun ......dont blame gun and bullet for that"Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani" <yognat2001 wrote:

Priceless Gift from a daughter to her father...Some time ago, a friend of mine punished his 4 year old daughterfor wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper.Money was tight and he became infuriatedwhen the small child tried to decorate a box to put under the tree.Nevertheless the little girl broughtthe gift to her father the next morning and said:" This is for you Daddy."He was embarrassed by his earlier over reaction...He opened the box and his anger flaired againwhen he found the box was empty.Then he yelled at her:" DON'T YOU KNOW when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside of it??? "The little girl looked up at himwith tears in her eyes and said," Oh Daddy it's not empty, I blew kisses into the box, All for you Daddy."The father was crushed.He put his arms around his little girl,and he

begged her for forgiveness.My friend told me that he kept that gold box near his bed for years.Whenever he was discouraged he would take out an imaginary kissand remember the love of the child who had put it there.In a very real sense each of us has been given a gold containerfilled with unconditional love and kisses.There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.Its simply Priceless..."It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani

Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER

25,2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry-605 013

Tel: 0413 - 2622902 / 0413 -2241561

www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

• 2 weeks later...

, hardeep singh <hardeepart>

wrote:

>

> hello every body....wish all of u to progress on the spiritual

path.......i make up my mind to reply these two concepts though i

avoid any kind of argumentation and justification....so i will end my

message is as brief as

possible...............................tiime........tiime is

nothing..cant be defined.it is just way to distinguish events in

order..to to have express happening of events.....eg AD