IndiaDivine.org

perhaps you can help ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi - Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email !To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you are aware.Now I need your help again.I'm working on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still is...)In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different religions, different ages, different cultures.If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send you a series of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email to them, too ?Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask - and of course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.BestAdele

Dear Adele

Please forward questions

Om Shantih

Eric

-

AdeleNozedar

@btconnect.com;

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:25 PM

perhaps you can help ?

Hi - Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email !To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you are aware.Now I need your help again.I'm working on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still is...)In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different religions, different ages, different cultures.If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send you a series of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email to them, too ?Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask - and of course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.BestAdele__________ NOD32 1.1313 (20051206) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Yes that souds like an interesting project. Please send us your questions, and we will see what we can do.

Eddie + Kalyana

-

AdeleNozedar

@btconnect.com;

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:25 PM

perhaps you can help ?

Hi - Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email !To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you are aware.Now I need your help again.I'm working on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still is...)In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different religions, different ages, different cultures.If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send you a series of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email to them, too ?Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask - and of course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.BestAdele

Dear Adele,

Why not? It would be interesting to answer

your questions….

Certainly as I am member of the

Rishiculture group for some time but have not anticipated much jet.

Looking forward to receive your questions.

Love, Light and Laughter

Dana (Satyawati)

On Behalf Of AdeleNozedar

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005

11:25

@btconnect.com;

perhaps

you can help ?

Hi - Apologies for

the impersonal nature of this email !

To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds

about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely

invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you are aware.

Now I need your help again.

I'm working on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited

by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still

is...)

In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and

religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.

Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead

from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a

life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.

I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different

religions, different ages, different cultures.

If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send

you a series

of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if

you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email

to them, too ?

Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask - and of

course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.

Best

Adele

--

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/75 - Release 17.08.2005

--

I'd love to see these questions and be helpful if I can. Sara RoseLotus Centre <lotus.yoga.centre wrote: Dear Adele Please forward questions Om Shantih Eric - AdeleNozedar @btconnect.com; Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:25 PM perhaps you can help ? Hi - Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email !To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you

are aware.Now I need your help again.I'm working on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still is...)In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different religions, different ages, different cultures.If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send you a series of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email to them, too

?Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask - and of course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.BestAdele__________ NOD32 1.1313 (20051206) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Personals Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

i m philospher by behavior........let me see questions may be i help u.....AdeleNozedar <adelenozedar wrote: Hi - Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email !To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you are aware.Now I need your help again.I'm working

on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still is...)In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different religions, different ages, different cultures.If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send you a series of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email to them, too ?Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask

- and of course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.BestAdele

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Sure, send

the questions along. Would be good to see people’s responses as well, if they

were willing to share them.

doug

On Behalf Of DanaSchuh

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

12:18 AM

RE:

perhaps you can help ?

Dear Adele,

Why not? It would be interesting to answer

your questions….

Certainly as I am member of the

Rishiculture group for some time but have not anticipated much jet.

Love, Light and Laughter

Dana (Satyawati)

On Behalf Of AdeleNozedar

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005

11:25

@btconnect.com;

perhaps

you can help ?

Hi - Apologies for the

impersonal nature of this email !

To everyone who helped out when I was asking strange questions about birds

about a year or more ago, a massive thanks - your assistance was completely

invaluable and has had fruitful results, as some of you are aware.

Now I need your help again.

I'm working on a new idea, something I am passionate about, (just as excited

by as the birds idea in fact, which became quite an obsession, and still

is...)

In short, I am trying find out the essence of people's spiritual and

religious beliefs - what we truly believe, deep down.

Some of us have held the same beliefs all our lives, perhaps taking the lead

from our parents. Some of us change our minds. Some of us experience a

life-changing event, a catalyst which can also alter our perceptions.

I will be talking to anyone and everyone all over the world, different

religions, different ages, different cultures.

If you would feel you would like to help, please get back to me and I'll send

you a series

of questions which will form a catalyst for a proper discussion - also if

you have friends who may be interested please could you forward this email

to them, too ?

Hoping to hear back from you - if you want to know more please ask - and of

course if you wish it all your answers will remain anonymous.

Best

Adele

--

--

HI DOUG -

Thanks for your email. Responses will definitely be available in the form of a book - sending out individual collations might be a bit tricky and time consuming any other way but if there's anything specific you are interested in I could make an exception...I appreciate your help and will have the questions to you soon !

Very best wishes

Adele

-

Doug Hayman

Friday, December 09, 2005 2:33 AM

RE: perhaps you can help ?

Sure, send the questions along. Would be good to see people’s responses as well, if they were willing to share them.

doug

On Behalf Of DanaSchuhWednesday, December 07, 2005 12:18 AM Subject: RE: perhaps you can help ?

Dear Adele,

Why not? It would be interesting to answer your questions….

Certainly as I am member of the Rishiculture group for some time but have not anticipated much jet.

Love, Light and Laughter

Dana (Satyawati)

On Behalf Of AdeleNozedarDienstag, 6. Dezember 2005 11:25@btconnect.com; perhaps you can help ?

--Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/75 - Release 17.08.2005

--Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/75 - Release 17.08.2005